Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

I Got one Heck of a Problem

Perhaps that's it Drdoom, that seems very possible can you tell me which hose was the culprit and where it was located in the engine compartment. Thanks:thumbsup:
  2. S

Good Idea Good idea FLwireman, that actually seems quite possible, those have a history of going bad... didn't even think of it. I'll give it a shot.
  3. S

Mabey... But I was thinking that too, but I would like to know your basis for thinking that would be the issue. It is a puzzler for me because the idle is magnificent... it a perfect 650 RPM, as it should be on this vehicle.
  4. S

Recently I had to replace my 1997 XLT Ford Explorer's battery, the old one refused to charge and me being broke I decided to go buy a battery that was a bit smaller and cheaper (but still starts the car just fine). This is just the point where my EX started to malfunction. About a week later I...
  5. S

Problem

Perhaps Battery I know when I replaced my battery, i realized the connections were super lame on the stock connectors, i think you have a battery connection issue. try tightening the connectors or buying aftermarket connectors and replacing the stock ones.
Back