Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

So I've had the truck back for a little over a week now and the trim piece is still on the truck. Unfortunately my wife doesn't want to drive the truck anymore, so I'm driving it now. She is now driving a brand new 2013 Dodge Durango that doesn't have plastic pieces around the windshield that...
  2. J

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I sent Crystal a PM. The truck is currently sitting in my driveway as my wife doesn't want to drive it because she is worried the other A-pillar trim piece will fly off and hurt someone. We have been lucky to avoid anyone getting hurt when it has flown off...
  3. J

A-Pillar trim fails off for the 4th time Hello all, I was wondering if any else had the same issue I have been having. We had A-Pillar noise on our 2011 Limited, like a lot of you had. So the dealer performed the TSB to address the noise. It worked great, but the A-pillar trim piece keeps...
  4. J

Anyone try the Mazda CX 9?

Our previous truck was a CX-9. We still have it for another month as it was a lease. The truck has 24K miles on it and has not aged gracefully. It feels like a truck with a 124k on it. There is really no comparing them.
  5. J

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

I have the same issue. It happened last night while getting on the parkway. I'm bringing it into the dealer on Friday for some other issues and will add this to the list.
  6. J

Rear seat center-console

Hello all - We picked up our 2011 Explorer Limited last Thursday night. So far it's been great as we put a little over 250 miles on it this weekend. The truck arrived almost a month ahead of schedule. With that being said we had wanted to add the rear seat center console with the bucket seats in...
Back