Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 4

New Bronco build

yep. glad to see it still being loved on. are you planning on a motor swap of some sorts?
  2. 4

1988 Bronco II. 4WD issues.

need more info, is it an electric t/case or not? if its electric, i'm gonna say this-- under your truck, on the t/case, take the bolts from the electric shift mechanism and loosen them (do not remove them).. wiggle around the shift motor and tighten it back up. but really we just need more...
  3. 4

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

drool....drool..... nice!!
  4. 4

4.88 ring & pinion for rear 8.8 axle $75

everytime i've heard of shipping on r&p's they run around $20 or so... trick might be a flat rate box tho, i'm about to find out early next week what a 4.10 r&p is gonna cost me, i'll share the price if the seller of these don't mind...?
  5. 4

Wanted WTB 4.10 gears for 8.8

here's the pics, you can see the ring gear. PM sent, btw...
  6. 4

Wanted d35 4.10 reverse cut gears

nevermind. ordered 4.56's.
  7. 4

Wanted WTB 4.10 gears for 8.8

i have some i will sell. $100 shipped.. same thing i paid for them(so i'm actually losing money b/c of shipping). bought them used for an 8.8 swap on my b2 but decided to go for 4.56's instead. i have installed them in my 8.8 but never installed my 8.8. so i've never ran them. PM me, email...
  8. 4

For Sale Parting Out Green 1994 explorer Limited - 1 hour south of St. Louis

wouldn't happen to be 4.10 gears? i need ttb 4.10 gears! never hurts to ask right? lol if so shipped to 38680. gears or whole pig i suppose.
  9. 4

For Sale Parting out 1993 Explorer 4x4

what about the axle drop brackets? shipped to 38680. what radius arms are on it?? more info on the tow hitch.. bolt or weld? price shipped? same zip.
  10. 4

locking storage compartments!

i don't beat on mine to much... lol. but it gets wheeled, mostly trails n slight rocks. not to much mud-- to much clean up. its gotta stay pretty for the mall! lol j/k. its a DD/WW, i work out of it, drive it everywhere, hunt out of it, mud some, trails a lot, break the little 7.5 and...
  11. 4

i don't guess i've seen that one either...
  12. 4

i've had my b2 for 8 years and never knew this till just now! i'll probably never use them but its freaking amazing! the little storage areas by the back seat and cargo area, 3 total-- and they LOCK!!!! unlocked, only turns clockwise w/ a key in it locked, put the key in and turn it...
  13. 4

someone? anyone?
  14. 4

New Bronco build

1, i love seeing a b2 build 2, don't use the d28. find a d35 and cut and turn it. 3, i'm so glad i live in the south and can find rust free trucks! lol alright, i'm done with the numbers now lol you're climate control and gas door really intrest me. i'm confused a little..i've never seen one...
  15. 4

I'm looking for a set of used/new 4.10's for a dana 35 ttb (reverse cut). PM me w/ what you have. let me know a price shipped to 38680. thanks. God Bless America! :us::salute:
  16. 4

New Here

Thanks guys!
  17. 4

New Here

Hey guys/gals. I'm Ben from North Mississippi area. currently i have an 88 Bronco II XLT riding w/ explorer 4.0/a4ld/bw1354E. its a pretty shiny DD/WW build for me. it was my first vehicle and the only one of the like 6 i've owned that i still have. that should say something lol. in the...
Back