Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

I am still waiting on my update to arrive in the mail. I have been going without anything (Black screen) for 2 weeks. No radio, or controls of anything. Please Advise. my screen will come on every now and then, but it is random. i have a 2012 Limited with nav. need flash drive ASAP!
  2. L

New 2012 Limited Order

I will post pics shortly. The Pecan does look orangey in pictures, but it is not. It is a Dark Brown that goes great with the Black. I love the look. I received the setina push bar, started the install and noticed i was missing 2 mounting brackets. i should have them next week. i will post...
  3. L

New 2012 Limited Order

All I have to say is WOW! Adaptive Cruise Control is amazing. I am switching from a 2500 Duramax Diesel and this thing is awesome. I loved my truck, but the smooth ride and features in this sets it apart. I have yet to tow anything, so we will see as time goes on. I went with the sterling...
  4. L

New 2012 Limited Order

Finally Received It! I received my 2012 Limited Explorer on 8/22/11 It sat in Chicago for 1 month before it was finally delivered to the dealer. Get to pick it up tomorrow. Waiting on it to be undercoated and accessories put on. Can't Wait!
  5. L

FordCustSrvc - Cory has been out of office

Cory i had an ETA of 7/31/11 for my 2012 explorer and i still have yet to hear anything. can you help me out?
  6. L

Roof rack with lights?

I too would like a smaller light bar system. Anyone know of a light bar to attach to the roof rack?
  7. L

New 2012 Limited Order

2012 Explorer Waiting My ETA on my new 2012 explorer was 7/31/11. I have called dealer and it still hasn't shipped. I then called Ford and they said it is pending pickup for delivery. Anyway to get a better ETA? We are leaving for vacation this weekend and i would love to take it.
Back