Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Need Trans help

So went to advanced just a min ago from a visit to a friends house, my 'splorer wasn't giving me the Od light problem like I described, but their reader didn't pull up any transmission codes.... Does it really have to be dealer?
  2. M

Need Trans help

Yah, so I guess I have to find a good reader or dealer... T_T haha
  3. M

Need Trans help

that's what I was thinking. Now will they only be able to pull the codes when I have the symptoms? I have the check engine light on, but that's before I have the issue, only after a while does the overdrive off light start to flash....
  4. M

Need Trans help

97 4wd explorer 4.0 sohc v6 after digging around with the search shovel, I couldn't quite find exactly what I need to know. the main thing is I don't have and codes for the issue. so here's the poop: Flashing Od light halfway from Orlando to Daytona (doing bout 60-80 mph for about 25-30...
  5. M

There's a noise....

Okay, sorry if theres a ticking noise subforum, lol new here and dont mean to mess anythig up... okay for starters I just recently became an owner of a 97 ford explorer... It is sitting at 139,999 miles, and got it monday at 139,975... The engine is the 4.0 v6 sohc, and it is the 4x4 automatic...
Back