Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

Seat memory malfunctions

I am having the exact same problem happening now. The seat moves forward when the car is turned off and will no longer go all the way back like before. I can't fully tell from your post. Are they able to fix the firmware now if I take it to the dealer?
  2. J

Seat memory malfunctions

I keep having to reprogram the seat memory for my key. I have the platinum package. I get in the car, put the seat in the position I want. I then hold the #1 button for about 5 seconds until it beeps twice. The seat goes to the proper position when I leave and lock the car for a couple of...
  3. J

Apple CarPlay over bluetooth?

Do you think that using a USB Bluetooth dongle would work to accomplish the same thing?
  4. J

Apple CarPlay over bluetooth?

I just received my new 2020 Platinum Explorer. It appears to me that Apple CarPlay can only be used with the USB cord attached. Apple says it can be used over bluetooth if the manufacturer allows it by holding down the voice activation button on the steering wheel for a few seconds. When I do...
  5. J

2020 Aviator and plywood

Ford mentions that the new 2020 Explorer can hold a sheet of plywood laying flat in the back. Nothing about this on the website about the Aviator. Does anyone know if the 2020 Aviator can do the same?
  6. J

MFT - MyFord Touch Update received at home

I too received my shiny blue package today. I opened it eagerly, read the form letter, and was ready to go. But wait, the USB drive and SD card were not included. A nice foam area to protect, well, nothing. Comical. I called Ford and they told me it will take 15 days for a new package to...
Back