Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. U

balljoint problem

Hi me again sorry to ask, just had my oil changed on my explorer and the mechanic had a check over my car. He said I've got play on my lower balljoint he said it will need changing soon but ok for now. My question is it ok to drive with play on ball joint and is there any way to tell to bad. I...
  2. U

new owner info please

Hope the meet goes well, gonna try and make it later today
  3. U

new owner info please

Thanks Howard, really helpful I can see this was a good idea to join this site. Do you have alot of meetings during the year or is it an annual thing, thanks again best 4 x 4 I've driven
  4. U

new owner info please

thanks Hello again, Thankyou for your thoughts,welcoming me and support really appreciate it. Will try to come Sunday, just two questions if I could, how do you know when the chains need changing and is lpg conversion expensive. Thanks again, love the site and am looking forward to owning my...
  5. U

new owner info please

Hi just bought a 98 explorer lovely looking great car but people saying nightmare to own are they good for every day family car. Are there any down sides.Would love to hear from anyone on this matter thanks Phil
  6. U

new owner

Hi from UK just bought 1997 explorer and bit concerned now about running are they as bad as they say ? Ps love the car though
Back