Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Electronic Flasher

Rondo -- Thank you so much. I did find what I hope will be the fix on the first thread from apenland01. Looks like we have a project for this weekend. I'll post once completed. Thank you again!
  2. S

Electronic Flasher

I've had repeated issues with my turn signals periodically not functioning. We believe it is the electronic flasher, which I purchased and would like to replace. I've found the flasher, located on the back side of the fuse box, however, I can't seem to figure out how to get to it. Can...
  3. S

'05 Explorer XLT Sport - Restricted A/C Air Flow

I read through some other posts and found thread #1769983. I think the problem is a plastic lever that "should" be attached to the metal shaft on the panel/defrost door vacuum motor is not attached. When I manually move the plastic lever, the air comes out of the dash vents and nothing comes...
  4. S

'05 Explorer XLT Sport - Restricted A/C Air Flow

The airflow on my '05 Explorer is almost non-existent. On Max A/C the air is coming through the windshield defrost vents, and prior to this event, air was coming through the floor vents on either side of the tranny hump in the front passenger compartment when set on regular A/C I checked for...
  5. S

Cheap Fix For Broken A/C Fresh Air Door

'05 Explorer XLT Sport - Restricted A/C Air Flow The airflow on my Explorer is almost non-existent. On Max A/C the air is coming through the windshield defrost vents, and prior to this event, air was coming through the floor vents on either side of the tranny hump in the front passenger...
Back