Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 9

Cheap and easy mods?

No torsion bars on a 93. Do the washer or f150 coil seat trick, shackles in rear. Throttle body mod?
  2. 9

93 Budget Build

I knew that was coming! Hahahha going to buy a memory card after work tomorrow. Its not a bad set up, needs some work but what used vehicle doesnt. Planing on getting that 2 inch lift, cutting 2nd cat off and 2.25 pipe all the way back to thrush turbo. And possibly getting a new window...
  3. 9

93 Budget Build

Well heres a update still no pictures. I got the throttle body done, it works great. I also got a job so its going to pick up some. Im picking up a set of skyjacker 132 springs and 4 shocks for 100 bucks. Had them on my ranger and i liked them,i actually got decent flex from them and...
  4. 9

92 Explorer front lift

Best option or what id do is get a set of 6 inch coils new, under 200 if im correct from summit and put them in. Those are 4-6in skyjacker drop brackets, move the ttb arm pivot bolt down a notch on the front to the bottom hole for 6 inch coils.
  5. 9

Stonecrusher Arm Extensions?

They actually work great, disciple b2 on trs used a set and to my knowledge never really had a problem, he beat on his rig too at interlake.
  6. 9

93 Budget Build

Slacking on the pictures, i know trying to find a memory card around here. Took the tail lights out and tinted them suckers, same with 3rd brake light, looks super nice. Also took the throttle body off. Did the throttle body mod, cleaned it, lubed the bearings, and im going to paint it...
  7. 9

Roll call

Austintown/Youngstown Area. Trails all over, once the explorers a little more ready or something we can all do a trail ride?
  8. 9

93 Budget Build

My idea of budget is 2500 for when the rig is completed, thats a very capable trail rig and excellent daily driver. Im going to play with the idea of 34-35 depending on what i do with bump stoping. The 30s are just because i needed tires that werent bald. F150 coils were tested by a...
  9. 9

93 Budget Build

Hahah we all know how that ends up. Ranger was supposed to be the same and now look at what it has planned. I forgot to get pictures as i was not home so ill for sure post pictures, once i get a job progress will pick back up.
  10. 9

93 Budget Build

Well picked up a 93 to drive while im building my ranger up. Payed 600 for it with 124,x.. had a miss, cracked window, nasty head liner and carpet and bald tires. Good thing was it was from california and has not a spec of rust. And wrecked some in the front. Got her home tore the head...
  11. 9

Transmission Swap, 94 XLT

The 3.0 m5od will not bolt up to the 4.0, but a 2.9 m5od will bolt up and has a lower 1st gear ratio.
Back