Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

Fast blinking turn signal

You better check the wiring and the connections for the signal light. The bulb could be loose or there could be a faulty wire causing the fast blinking.
  2. A

Tire Wear

Hi there, how often do you go off-roading with it? I think it could be time for another re-alignment. The camber could be an issue again if the tires get eaten on one side as you have said. In addition, are you experiencing some steering problems as well? If you are also having a tougher time...
  3. A

explorer antenna

I also have the Sony HR radio and its reception has been terrible! What I hate the most is when I pass by cars with FM/AM transmitters installed for their mobile devices and they mess up my reception. I replaced my antenna with one of those heavy duty hidden truck antennas and I have gotten good...
  4. A

help - 1.25" or 2" hitch?

The 2" is also standard in mine. I bought lots of accessories for towing online and most of them are compatible with the 2". U-Haul is not your only option for hauling stuff. There are lots of other companies like Budget that also offer that kind of service.
  5. A

spark plug wires

I agree, I bought their spark plug wires to replace my stock and I have been getting better performance from my engine and I haven't replaced them since I installed them 5 years ago :) There are other brands out there by AC Delco and Motorcraft as well if you want to look for them.
  6. A

Headers and High Flow Cat Convt

This also happened to me when I installed my own set of headers. I got better horsepower and sound from my engine plus I got cleaner burning emissions as well. In my opinion, your experience in terms of performance benefits would really depend on how you set the whole thing up.
  7. A

Post up your audio system!

That's a great looking installation! I have to agree, the pioneer AVH-P4300DVD would be the perfect centerpiece for your sound system build. In my opinion, getting the best sport truck accessories doesn't just end in the exterior, it has to end in the interior especially the sound system!
  8. A

bush bar

Hi there, you can do a quick google search for the sport trac. The one big advantage of Ford is the availability of so many different aftermarket parts for trucks and cars. Here's what I found for you from ebay: http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=ford+explorer+bull+bar Hope you find...
  9. A

RPM suddenly dropped and car slowed down?

Could it be a bad timing on the automatic transmission? Basing on your sig that has an automatic right?
  10. A

New from New Mexico

Hello everyone! I've owned the older b2200 (which is the same as the ranger) but I had to sell it because it was getting expensive to maintain. I want to go back and get a ranger now but I'm tempted by the new explorer despite dodge's commercials hating on it! Anyway, I hope to learn a lot and...
Back