Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Cell Phone Mount

I have a ProClip and love it. Mine mounts to the right of the A/C controls. I just installed one in my wife's new car too.
  2. S

Water Leak

Add me to the list for this problem. I am glad I got the extended warranty because I am at 40k miles. I will have my dealer look at it when/if my A/C blower motor part ever comes in. The part has been on back order for 5 months now. I am getting close to selling my Explorer and not buying a Ford...
  3. S

Explorer with 3 kids

I believe that the 2nd row bucket seats were an option starting in 2012 in the Limited. It looks like you could get it in 2013 in an XLT, too. I have 3 kids (ages 13, 11 and 8 ) and the 2nd row bench works fine because the older 2 can operate the 2nd row to flip it up and climb into the back...
  4. S

Air blows low then high then low then high

Thanks but I'm not sure that is necessary. They said the part will be there in a few days. Not sure what else there is to do.
  5. S

It's a bad blower motor, which is on back order. I will just have to wait until it comes in now.
  6. S

I am taking it in tomorrow morning. I will let everyone know what they find.
  7. S

It does not do it when the fan is turned up to the 5th bar or higher.
  8. S

This problem just started today. It doesn't matter if the air is on Auto or if I select a fan speed. I also tried it with the recirculating on and off. The fan blows at a normal speed then all of a sudden blows more, then less, then more, then less, etc. I have MFT. Has anyone else had this...
  9. S

Sync Applink?

The picture in the link I posted above is with the screen just like I have in my Explorer.
  10. S

Sync Applink?

The 2015 Mustang comes with MFT as an option.
  11. S

Sync Applink?

Announced today http://www.at.ford.com/news/cn/Pages/ALMustang.aspx
  12. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I will try these ideas and let you know.
  13. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

Mine stopped receiving texts again today. Time to delete and pair AGAIN!
  14. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I have notifications on and mine acts the exact same way. I deleted and repaired my phone on 12/12. So far it is still working. It seems like every 2 weeks I have to delete and add again to get it to work.
  15. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I am having the same exact problem with iOS7.
  16. S

MFT screen brightness

I did a master reset and no change. Now it randomly dims the screen where I cannot see anything randomly after I receive a text message (when the alert that pops up on the screen goes away). Very frustrating.
  17. S

MFT screen brightness

I always have my headlight switch set to auto. I live in sunny Florida so I don't think that is it. I guess I may have to try a master reset if all else fails.
  18. S

MFT screen brightness

I have a question for everyone here. On your MFT screen does yours stay bright during the day and dim at night by setting it to Auto Dim On and the Mode set to Auto in settings? I have tried every combo of settings and can't get it to act correctly. It will go dim durng the day, not dim at...
  19. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I just deleted and added it again and it works. Very odd.
  20. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I tried that. I even deleted my phone from MFT and removed the SYNC pairing from my phone. I then paired it again. Text messages still did not come through. It worked fine before.
  21. S

iOS 7? How's it with MFT

I lost the ability to receive text messages through MFT after I upgraded to iOS7. That stinks!
  22. S

2012 Steering issue

I just got it back and it's like new again. The bill would have been $1900 if not for my warranty. They replaced the gear assembly according to the invoice. I didn't have time to chat with anyone there while picking it up. I am assuming that is the entire rack & pinion gear assembly.
Back