Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Help needed, stuck, Raleigh, NC

Jesus! One question.. What in the he!! went through you mind of driving down there? Sheesh.. Best of luck, I got stuck for 3 days in a ranger once...I guess this isn't the time to be telling you... -Josh
  2. S

Need hub website ASAP

Hey.. I am in desperate need of getting my manual hubs on my explorer here in about an hour or so.. I need step by step pictures on how to do the conversion, because the one on the site doesn't have any, and if I pull it apart, without pics, I will never be able to put it on right...
  3. S

What Color Is Your Explorer?

Dark Green w/ white pin stripe, it looks good, so I won't take it off , with Mocha Interior, no stains, no cuts, no wears, very clean for 130k :D -Josh
  4. S

Escape vs. Forester...?

I'm done with Chrysler vehical's I'm ####ing tired of replacing tranny's... pardon my langauge but newer Chrysler just SUCKS.. and the Duratec moves the Escape around well enough, and plenty of aftermarket upgrades for it too, very very reliable motor..... -J
  5. S

Any Tarus drivers ?

Ahh, my favorite car, the infamous Taurus.. btw..srcoptdc , its DOHC, no SOHC was ever put in a Taurus, btw, your motor is named the Duratec. I've owned many Taurus' in my years, and despite what people may say about them, I love em. The 3.8L's have headgasket problem (not a big deal, just...
  6. S

New 4.0 Emblem for Explorers!

Wait a min! Is that Rick's ass? Geez..I dunno how thats supposed to help sell emblems' but maybe I'm just oldfashioned..
  7. S

New 4.0 Emblem for Explorers!

OMG.. out of all the things i've seen to be made for an explorer, that takes the cake.. When I get some money issues out of my way, SVO, Count me in for two! -Josh PS..did I mention the'yre SWEEEEEEEEET?:cool:
  8. S

Forward Air

hahah I sold a 8.8 from a 95 Explorer to a friend in Cali via Brown frieght..and it cost 160 bucks to ship! anyway..they declared bankruptcy today.. LOL -Josh Thanks for the heads up man..greatly apperciated
  9. S

Zavetesky

WOW.. What can I say besides... Na-Na-Na-Boo-Boo I got a great deal on the grille guard.. Product was described greater than a writer for webster's dictionary could have done, VERY impressed with product, service and the buyer personaly.. I would not hesitate to deal with him at...
  10. S

huskyfan23

I orginally agreed to buy 4 tires and one wheel for X amount of price. Well the wheel shipped, but the tires couldn't (not his fault), so he agreed to have the remianing amount to be sent to another person so I can buy another product. I just recieved this product and I am very pleased, he is...
  11. S

Comment by 'SQExplorer' in media '0016cr'

LMFAO! You get a ticket ?
  12. S

Comment by 'SQExplorer' in media 'Road test... look like something was wrong...'

I think I need to trade in my X for one of those! :)
  13. S

Comment by 'SQExplorer' in media 'silver stang'

Brad..Nice car :) BUT WAIT! That happen to be a Toyota in the driveway? SHAME SHAME! LOL
  14. S

my exhaust smells like..turpentine?

Its when the idle rate is irratic, up, down, up, down, up, down.... -Josh
  15. S

Chief34

Me too Brad..but he came though and I am satisfied :)
  16. S

Chief34

I bought the Chrome grille he had listed for 30 bucks, I offered 20 for it and he took it. I sent the money order out, (took forever, but it was X-Mas time). I recieved the grille today and it was in better condition that I ever could have asked for. Thanks Tim! -Josh
  17. S

What do you think of Sony?

heeheheheheheh I used to sell Sony, until EVERY STINKING customer had a complaint! So we droped the line.. I have a crappy pioneer in my X in place of my broke Sony (Imagine that!), I'm not a fan of pioneer but its been good to me. I don't want to get my nice one stolen, so that ones for...
  18. S

Alternator question...

Oh yeah? Think you can round me up a used one? :) -Josh
  19. S

Alternator question...

May come off as a stupid question.. I HATE my 95 amp alternator, and I don't want to upgrade to stinger right away... My question is would a 3.8L 140amp alternator work on my 4.0? Thanks
  20. S

U HAUL AGAINST EXPLORERS!!!!

Lets see..We used U-haul when we moved from home to home when we lived in wyoming. Then from Wyoming to here, so yes, we do use u-haul, or should I say did. Because of U-haul, my vacation plans are fried. I'm staying home this summer, again. Another fun filled summer in a town of 800 people...
  21. S

Got my cool lightning audio capacitor today

I would contact eBay. I once bought a 1994 Taurus Manual in "Excellent" condition from Sidebuy's, his feedback was fantastic. A few weeks later, my manual came back, it was raggity, torn up, a dog apparently chewed on it, the pages were oil covered. I would persue this matter right...
  22. S

rolled and totaled my explorer

Are you kidding me? Some Scratch-X will buff that right out!
  23. S

Comment by 'SQExplorer' in media 'Bumper Sticker Idea'

Ahh..I want one!!!
  24. S

Does your 1st generation explorer go into 4x4 1st click ?

*Knocking on wood* So far yes! I got stuck in a 93 Ranger for 2 days once beacuse it wouldn't shift into 4wd, then once the mud was past the axle's, it decided to click in. Didn't help at all, took two days, and a Jeep CJ-5 to pull us out.. Very long story... -Josh
  25. S

-=DaemoN=-

-=DaemoN=- Great seller! I got the package today. Everything seemed to be in order, nice and clean, not abused. I would with out a doubt, deal with him again! Don't be afraid to put your trust in him!
Back