Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

Strange loud sound when reverse XLT 2011

Strange loud sound when reverse. When the is stop for more than hour when start the car and reverse i hear loud noise
  2. E

Low Oil Pressure warning at idle

i send the car to check and he told me oil pressure sensor need to be changed i change it but still after 2 days i found some oil in ground he told me wash the car from under
  3. E

ABS, traction management, brake lights on after battery replacement

Ok after i changed the battrey. And stop the car for one night next morning the errors gone. Car is normal now. Check the battrey.
  4. E

ABS, traction management, brake lights on after battery replacement

I got alarms this morning and i replaced the battrey but still the errors showing. Need help ??
  5. E

Is Your A/C Really Cold on Lo temp or Max A/C Setting ?

Here in kuwait (Middle East) the tmp is 48c=118f >> and i can see my Ex the its not cold :( take 10 minute when drive to get cold :(
  6. E

I need some info about Ambient light ?

I have XLT and i want to install Cup holder ambient light like the limited what is part should i buy ? i have picture
  7. E

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

burnt smell !!! my car have passed 20000 km .. and the burn smell still >> ok but today i tried something i open the AC MAX and i didn't smell any thing :scratch: try it guys and lets share
  8. E

HID Conversion - 2012 Explorer Base

HI guys i need your Help or steps to install Hid Kit for my Explorer 2011 Xlt i have some questions ? 1- auto light is working and delay light 2- its blug and play .. no need to change any thing like fuse or somthing else 3- is it brightness than holegne in dark road . thanks
  9. E

what can I add to EX base 2012 ( from Saudi Arabia )

HI Man am from kuwait ok the deference is EX is the base one outside not chrome no fog light from inside XlT have 8"lcd screen and more go for xlt
  10. E

Galaxy s2 not support by usb ??

s2 still didn't connect i try my friend phone S2 same thing >>
  11. E

yes for music to show ( album art) :D . Thank you
  12. E

I try it mount sdcard but its not working... usb device not supported????? Any hrlp guys
  13. E

I just plug the galaxy s2 by usb in my explorer 2011 and the message say its not support > any Help please ???
  14. E

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Hi i have the car From Middle EAST and i have the same problem :mad: when i accelerate i smell some burning smell even my brother told me when we was sit with me. and the dealer called me and i complain about it and we well see what next 6 things need to be Fixed 1- when i open the Air...
  15. E

Ambient lighting

thanks but if i need the cup holder ambient light only what should i order with it ?
  16. E

Ambient lighting

Help About ambient interior light Xlt ? Hi i have explorer xlt but i want to add Ambient interior lights kits is it easy to install 1- its have all wire and control ? or i need to buy (male & female) cables whats come in the kits ? any help please because i wanna to order it from...
Back