Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Still havent received a phone call yet......
  2. B

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Whew....just finished reading all 44 pages within 3-4 days (on and off)....and ive experienced this on my 2012 limited since day one. I always chalked it up to engine break in at first but im at 31k miles now and still experience it. For the most part I dont accelerate hard a lot, but when I...
  3. B

MFT v 3.6 wont connect with phone

Ok, I rebooted my phone, did a master reset on MFT and although the phone paired...it only connected to media and not call audio...I tried again, and second time it worked.... all is good now.....
  4. B

MFT v 3.6 wont connect with phone

I have the galaxy note 2 (android jelly bean 4.1.2) and prior to the 3.6 update, I had no issues at all with conndcting my phone. I have unpaired the phone with mft....and when I pair it up again, it doesnt connect. It tries to connect, and I can seey phone going from "paired" to "connecting"...
  5. B

Plasti Dipped Wheels

How are the door handles holding up with all the opening and closing of doors
  6. B

entertainment tab on the home screen....

Ok. So I know ever since the new mft, we lost the song title/artist on the bottom tab while we have the four corner home page selected.....well I noticed the other day that when I was on the "Phone" screen, then swapped over to the Home screen....I still had the artist name on the bottom tab...
  7. B

Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and MFT

When I had the galaxy s2, then htc one s (both had ics)...I had issues, especially with the bluetooth staying connected....I now have the galaxy note 2 with jelly bean and no issues at all....it even shows the profile picture of the person calling/texting.
  8. B

omg, contact pictures finally work

I got the galaxy note 2...and so far I havent seen anything. I'll double check my settings.
  9. B

Explorer Sport 0-60 results

The NEW jeep srt8 does have 470 hp and 465lb ft
  10. B

New product added, 2013 Explorer lettering

I'd rather have the sport grille. Are those fore sale yet
  11. B

Lowering the Explorer

Can't wait to see lowered pics....
  12. B

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

Oh man.... I like those side steps better than the dee zee running boards and the side steps.
  13. B

For those who now have a sport...

Try looking up the same 20 inch wheels for the Edge Sel with appearance package.....or the Flex with Titanium package......same wheels.
  14. B

Anyone tested the strength of their windshield?

I already had my windshield replaced....a rock hit it along the passenger side corner and it cracked it...it eventually cracked all along the windshield......
  15. B

Remote start stopped working.

I've had that happen to me before but the remote start works again after I've pushed the start button in the car....when I attempt to remote start it, the lights flash twice but doesn't start. So I haven't taken it to dealership because its so random that they won't be able to reproduce the...
  16. B

New Sport in the garage

You can just host your pictures on any free site. Ex: webshots, Flickr, etc. Then post the link using the [ IMG] tags...
  17. B

Adding / Removing Dash Trim

Blackwood looks ten times better....
  18. B

My XLT Mods

Looks really good...
  19. B

Let's add gauges ...

I can see something like this to be popular with the Sport models.. Boost, oil pressure gauges...
  20. B

Mods finished

The roof rails come in black on the base models... Along with black door handles and i believe black mirrors..
  21. B

Samsung Galaxy 2 I777

Well...i did master reset and my S2 with ICS is still disconnecting on its own
  22. B

Whats the first thing that has cracked, broke or scratched in your EXP?

Had the explorer for 11months.... And i had to change out the windshield due to a massive rock chip on far top passenger side that started to develop a crack along the middle of the windshield.. One day it had cracked from top passenger side to middle of windshield by the rear view...
  23. B

Samsung Galaxy 2 I777

I have the S2 and recently got the ICS update...and it will not stop disconnecting /connecting itself from myfordtouch...i have unpaired the S2. And repaired it to sync..i have restarted my phone...and it keeps doing same thing...... It even does the same thing in my wifes focus..... so ill try...
  24. B

2nd row bench and Car seats

To the OP...just use the car seats without the base/latch system. And although the bench doesn't have a center "latch"...i still use the car seat in the center...i use the inner latches of the two "latch" systems on driver and passenger side. I have the base on there pretty effing tight. and in...
Back