Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. E

2007 ford explorer door hinge adjustment???

Sorry for the late reply. I don't own this vehicle anymore (traded it in for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe). My old explorer started giving more problems.
  2. E

4th gen explorer headlight/fog light hid kit upgrade

Sorry for late reply. Yes I did installed hid lit. See my other post http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=365355
  3. E

how to install LED light on license plate and outside mirror on 4th gen explorer

Yes, I also have interior led lights. Also have both headlights/ fog light hid 8k lights. Here is the post I did for my interior lights. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329905 This is for my hid kit installation...
  4. E

Radiator Leak

thanks for the video. I have to change mine real soon.
  5. E

How to install headlight load resistor on a 4th gen explorer, that have Hid kit.

Thanks. I had to add 2 resistors on the OEM headlight harness that was unplugged and connected to hid kit (see picture # 11 & 12, for an example). My local ford dealer suggested installing 2 resistors, per headlights (one for low and 1 high beam bulb). Maybe someone may sell connector online...
  6. E

4.0 V6 Intake Solution?

thanks for sharing this information.
  7. E

My Stealth Subwoofer Box-Work In Progress

good job and thanks for sharing this to us.
  8. E

Did you know you can turn off the seatbelt chime!

im going to try this today, to see if it works.
  9. E

Updated Pictures Of My Mountaineer!

the brake set up looks good.
  10. E

seat covers that fit well?

have they come in yet? could you post a picture of your seat covers, so we could check them out. I want to get some for my explorer.
  11. E

Get Dealer To Replace Interior Lights

use this thread that I made last year. I hope this will help you. http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329905
  12. E

Post up your audio system!

not much, but here it is, pioneer headunit w/ bluetooth. I also have front door pioneer speakers. Hopefully soon back door speakers, subwoofer, and amp. (2007 ford explorer) (I took this picture before I hide tel microphone cable)
  13. E

pcv valve

Do you mind posting a picture of item you talking about. I have a 2007 explorer. I don't know if mine is different from yours.
  14. E

pcv valve

No problem.
  15. E

pcv valve

Removal and Installation 1. Disconnect the PCV valve electrical connector. 2. Disconnect the PCV valve hose. 3. NOTE: If the PCV valve is removed from the valve cover, a new PCV valve must be installed. Rotate the PCV valve counterclockwise and remove it from the valve cover. 4. To...
  16. E

Just got a Billet Grill

does your explorer has a v6 or v8??? if its a v6, does it sounds good??
  17. E

2006 Back Up Camera Addition

thanks for the pictures. I planning in the future installing a back up camera for my explorer. it gives me an idea where to put camera.
  18. E

2006 Explorer Console Disassembly Procedure

thanks for the pictures. I just bought a pioneer dvd player I plan to install in the next few days.
  19. E

How to install headlight load resistor on a 4th gen explorer, that have Hid kit.

No problem. You may need extra wires, for installing resistors (wire for resistors are little short).
  20. E

My headlights are still working w/o that headlight warning on dash.
  21. E

Thanks. I tried something that claim it would get rid of "check headlight" warning, but didn't work. I went to ford dealership, to see if they could turn off the warning on dash w/ ford scanner. They told me they could not disable it, but they told me to use load resistors.
  22. E

Post up your audio system!

Looks nice. Good job. How bad it was to build sub box in the rear?? Does it sounds good??? I want to have a sound system on my 07 explorer, but want it to look factory. Or hidden system.
  23. E

I already tried to lift up door. It dont feel loose. The bottom hinge looks like theres a bolt cover on top area. I tried to pull it off, to try to tighten up the middle bolt (look at picture). Does anyone know how to remove this bolt cover (if possible)?? I friend of mine had this same...
  24. E

hey. I own a 2007 ford explorer. I have a question. the driver front door makes like a clicking sound either opening or closing driver front door . its looks like its coming from bottom hinge. can this be adjusted or not??? I tried to look around, but no luck. this is the hinge im talking...
Back