Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

code P0443 and its significance

I replaced my valve under the battery and my check engine light went.out but did nothing to fix the issue. It was 38$ at my Ford dealer. It's a fuel vapor management valve when you order it. If you ask for a purge valve you will end up with the one under gas tank.
  2. T

Body lift

Thanks! I tried the "search" feature, but it keeps freezing my phone up and i dont own a computer. I have been putting this project off for over a month now because i was afraid to get it started friday night and not have it done by work on monday. my boss wouldnt appreciate me missing a day...
  3. T

Body lift

install times is there a thread that talks about how long it takes to install a body lift kit on a sport trac? or one that speaks of install help tips or things to look out for?
  4. T

2002 Sport Trac SAS

If I change my trans I will need 4wd trans computer too I'm guessing? Thanks for the info.
  5. T

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Hey chad, I'm looking to convert my 2 wheel drive sport trac to a straight axle 4x4 and I was curious if this is what you did or if you started with a 4x4 and just added the straight axle parts. I'm running short on info about transfer cases and weather I can bolt one to my trans or if I have to...
  6. T

The SCT tuner.

Has anybody tried the SCT tuner for this vehicle? I want one so badly because my truck stand to gain a few horses considering it barely spins a tire on wet roads with sand. I have new engine (3200 miles on it) and I hear great things about the sct tuner for diesels but have not spoke to a single...
Back