Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Ordered my Limited on Friday!

The factory is shut down until the 3rd of Jan. Don't think anything is moving until after then. Mine is still sitting ther as well. :o(
  2. C

Just ordered 2012 Limited

Anyone gets theirs yesterday like suppose to?
  3. C

Mine was built on 12/9 syncmyride was up on 12/10 now it is awaiting shipment. The ETA has been showing 12/12 since 12/12. Just wonder how some people's are being built on Monday and arrive that same week on Friday.
  4. C

As of Monday mine is awaiting shippment. Hopefully it will not be sitting much longer. Only has to travel 300 miles so should not take but a day or so to get here. Can't wait!!!!
  5. C

Close to the Finish Line!!

When was your build date?
  6. C

I got my VIN number today. Sent Cory a PM so he can give me the status.
  7. C

That's great to hear. Where did you get your info from?
  8. C

Production for the 2013's will start relatively early but dealers will not be receiving until March at the earliest, according to Cory on another post. Not really wanting to wait until March or later :(
  9. C

Thanks, I just talked to the dealer yesterday and they said that they received confirmation from the factory but did not give me the order #. I did however read somewhere that the last day to submit 2012 orders was 11/10. I just hope my order does not get canceled I really would like to have...
  10. C

I just ordered my 2012 limited on Friday night. How long should I wait before I contact the dealer about a order number or vin number? I really would like to have it before Christmas but the dealer said with the holidays it may not be until the end of January. I have seen on this forum that...
Back