Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Off-road 2001 Sport build

Torsion twist , add a leaf in rear, shackles and a 3 inch body lift. That's what I have on my sport. Works great
  2. D

Dual Electronics iPlug Stereo Connection Kit

more than likely a sub out your plugging it into. If all else fails you can pick up a FM modulator, thats what i have hooked up in line between my antenna and head-unit so its crystal clear all the time vs those FM transmitters.
  3. D

Need help with 2001 explorer sport

I believe just the front kit will work for the sport. Superlift now sells the front kit seperate.check it out. On mine a did a 3" body lift then a torsion twist with add a leaf and shackles in the rear for about 4" front 6 rear
  4. D

Help with my 01 Sport!

yea it was snowing and unplowed @ the time
  5. D

Custom 2001 Sport Exhaust

When im done hopfully it will be identical to this The Pipes will be run between the cab and frame, so the only part that could be crushed would be the tips.
  6. D

Help with my 01 Sport!

Hey guys, today on the highway i was doing about 50 with 4x4 high on and all of a sudden there was a clunk and the suv pulled to the right. About another 100 feet it repeated.. i pulled over and saw nothin strange/leaking/broken. Started going again and same thing happend every once in a...
  7. D

sound isnt an issue as im sure it will be silent compaired to my mustang... just looking to get the look that i want once my sas is done.. Im sick of having the stock exhaust hang down 3" lower than the body since the body lift
  8. D

its not really for a performance gain... more so to shorten the exhaust to put the side exhaust where i want it... so just removing the resonator wont effect emissions am i correct?
  9. D

Hey guys, i did a search but couldnt find anyone running side exhaust before the rear tires... Im doing a setup like this using my 2004 Mustang Stock Tailpipes... i was wondering if i did a glass pack muffler and removed some cats & the resinator would i loose alot of power because of loss of...
  10. D

2002 Sport Trac SAS

Man that things getting better and better everytime i look @ it!
  11. D

Jen's 03 Sport

Very nice sport! Like those wheels, looks good on there! Keep up the modding!
  12. D

explorer sport pics

yes thats the actual one, the sport has the same size and angles of the older explorers, they fit perfect, i was worried about drilling into the roof where the sunroof controls were but it all worked out fine
  13. D

Diesel X

I would love to know, ive wanted to put a cummins in my 01 sport for a long time, after i finished my 7.3 PS swap into my bronco ive just loved the combo of suv/diesel
  14. D

explorer sport pics

Its a summit brand. Ive had lund and this thing is near Identical. Awesome fiberglass work, includes all bulbs/wires/yada yada It was only $134 and then i painted/primed myself so very inexpensive http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-480134/
  15. D

Fog light kit for my Explorer 2002!

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G6280K2/ You could always buy these and mount them through the stock fog light location... comes w/ wiring and switchs
  16. D

Fog light kit for my Explorer 2002!

i bought a brand new set off ebay a this past spring for 25 bucks somthing like this? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-EXPLORER-02-03-04-05-FOG-LIGHT-LAMP-PAIR_W0QQitemZ400093667622QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5d2770e126
  17. D

Sun Visor?

Does anyone know if theres a windshield sun visor that fits the sporttrac? I holds the market now but summitracing just released their own version. Maybe theres one from another vehicle that would fit the sprottrac? Like an older explorer model?
  18. D

Redranger4.0, solid axle swap d44/9"

Truck is coming out awesome! Eric C w/ the white jeep wrangler tells me about it all the time. Hes trying really hard to get me into the jon fund group.
  19. D

Damarble's 01 Sport, coil sprung HP D30 SAS, SOA, 33s, 4.56s, lockers

Cant wait to see how this turns out! I always toyed w/ the idea of choppin the top off. Now that i got a D44 sitting @ home time to start a very similar swap
  20. D

2002 Sport Trac SAS

yea im definatly interested as i have an old 89 Wagoneer sitting in my yard, figured it make some use out of it, Granted it will never come out as clean as urs! thats perty
  21. D

sct tuning help please

I have a 93 tune on my 01 4.0, all i have is cold air intake and a cat back. Tire revs is if you have different gears in the front/rear so that the speedomiter is corrected. Its not so much more power that you will feel but better throttle response esecially only haveing 2 mods done. Ive...
Back