Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. P

Intake for 3.5L non EcoBoost - Coming soon!

Auto Anything has it for $249.99. Part number is PF9006P. I was able to find it by looking up the 2013 Explorer fit. Tempting if this is the one for non-ecoboosts...
  2. P

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

No, traffic was not included. I didn't really use it that often so I chose not to include it. Maybe the website is referring to the introductory subscription?
  3. P

SiriusXM / Travel Link Renewal

I agree. My subscription expired in March and less than a month later I got a letter in the mail with the 6 months for $25 deal. I added Travel Link to the deal so the total with taxes ended up being just over $47 for 6 months.
  4. P

Rear Bumper Protectors

That's a great looking bumper cover, thanks for posting! Anyone else have this and did you also have to do the slight trimming? Doesn't seem to be a big deal as the OP posted instructions, but I'm wondering if it was just a quirky batch or just a common thing.
  5. P

Mud flaps

Thanks for sharing, that looks great! Makes me want to get a set.
  6. P

I <3 my Explorer

In the +2500 miles I've driven my Explorer, I can honestly call it the finest vehicle I've owned. Really. Think about why you purchased this car and the two items at the top of my list are: function and potential. Of which, my Explorer delivers in spades. I can mention a few existing...
  7. P

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

I'd be more inclined to think this is not the case since we are seeing others experience the same problem with power steering loss. I'm hoping we get an official Ford response regarding this issue as it seems to be affecting a lot of people and is a HUGE safety/liability risk. I'll...
  8. P

Smartphones and MFT Sync

Samsung Fascinate I just went through the 2.11 update and now my Samsung Fascinate does not work properly. Phone calls can be placed, but all audio goes through the phone itself. My wife's blackberry works fine. It's only my phone that is affected. Phone calls worked fine on 2.8. Any...
Back