Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. rino351

rino351

2. R

Moab '07 Poll to Choose a Date

I would like to go again since I'll be solid and possibly caged, but mid may sucks for us college folk.
  3. R

exo cage DONE!!

I just stole a lot of ideas... Thank you! oh, and btw, FREAKIN SWEET!! :D
  4. R

Full Width Dana 44 build up and swap

the rear 9" the 44 completely gutted and cleaned the rear traction hmm, I thought I had a picture of the Aussie, but I guess not. I'll go take one in a bit.
  5. R

I want my Explorer to be the way I want it. To be able to go over whatever I want and not break anything. I've broken enough crap on it to last me a lifetime. If you can't justify the expenses yourself, it's not your truck. I can justify the costs, which is why I'm doing it. Thank you...
  6. R

Colorado Run, Anyone?

yeah Rick, you need to get out to CO since last time kinda fell through
  7. R

wow, this thread needs to be updated badly... so, I have both my axles, all parts, spool rear, aussie front, 5.13 gears, I have everything I need to build this sucker. I am aiming for the end of July. I thought that this would go way faster than it is, but geeez, parts are expensive and...
  8. R

Colorado Run, Anyone?

brian, my rig should be good to go by august if you guys wanna run blanca. I'd be up for that. I've always wanted to run trails in that part of the state as well. it depends however on when in august.
  9. R

Making Progress

looking good! that's gonna be nice... I've always liked the two tones
  10. R

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

I've used aircraft paint remover many a times and it works pretty well. There was one time I used it on, well I can't remember what I used it on, but it didn't come off and I had to sandblast it in order for it to come off. Lookin good rookie!!
  11. R

'66 Mustang Restomod Log

that looks nice. that color looks to be pretty similar to our 69: very nice progress! it should be a blast! :thumbsup:
  12. R

Moab 2006 Chat Thread

this really sucks that this is during my finals!!! yep, my last final is on sat :mad:
  13. R

New seats for the Pumpkin

very cool rick! I am hoping to get new seats like that once my explorer is done
  14. R

JoshC's chopped top with a roll cage

that is sooo sick!!! :drool: :drool:
  15. R

JTX's D44 Solid Axle Swap Thread!

good to see you going solid Joey! looking forward to updates
  16. R

well it's been forever since I've had anything going on this but I have my rear axle now, a 9" out of a 76 150 and about 90% of the parts to put everything together. as of now spool rear ls/locker front. possibly aussie front and rear. we'll see. I'm impressed with the aussie I have now...
  17. R

1992 Explorer

very sick! :D
  18. R

Show your 1st gen flex

I believe he was talking about ttb :mattmoon:
  19. R

C4/C5/C6 Swap?

well, it's been a long time since we put the C4 in and I just thought I'd give a little update. the C4 is such a great transmission. it shifts very nicely. no mushy shifting at all. top speed is no issue for me since it's kinda scary to go over 65 anyhow, so that's pretty much how fast I...
  20. R

Show your 1st gen flex

and some rear stuffage
  21. R

Jefe's 2000 Ford Explorer XLT

Congratulations! It's a beautiful truck!
  22. R

Dana 44 and 3 link install

there is a pool of drool on my desk now
  23. R

Picked up a new project

man, I'd give anything for that car!! :eek: it's sweet :p
  24. R

Ricks Bronco: 1and 1/2

jeez, I'm used to daily updates?! what happened? you're slacking! :p
  25. R

Bfg M/t

I've had mine for a while and I've done alot of wheeling with them, and they've held up real well. I'd suggest them. although, my next set of tires will not be these
Back