Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Explorer Front End Clicking

Clicking/popping So, from reading another thread I follow I guess I will have to look at the drivers side A-pillar now as I am starting to get the same rattling I heard from the passenger side before they replaced it. I wish I could just ignore it but I have a nasty habit of tuning into ambient...
  2. M

Explorer Front End Clicking

Hello, I am sure this topic has been discussed here someplace but I am unable to come up with the correct word combo to find any thread relating to this latest issue. I have a 2011 Ford Explorer XLT that has been in for a few issues such as right A-pillar wind noise, turn signals fogging...
  3. M

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Engine smell I to am experiencing issues with a smell coming into the cabin during hard acceleration. I usually only accelerate hard when I am passing slow moving traffic or merging into fast moving traffic. I have always describe the smell as a wet dog smell, but have had others say it...
  4. M

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

A-Pillar fixed Finally got the issue resolved. While speaking to the service advisor last week he told me that they had been taking my car for drives in the 40-50 MPH range. Last week, after I commented that I was changing horrid little Chevy Aveo I had for a rental in for something that MOVED...
  5. M

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

2011 A-Pillar Rattle I have a 2011 Explorer XLT with the A-Pillar rattle. I have had my truck into the shop twice since purchase but the dealer never seems to hear the rattle when they drive the truck. I just had it in for three days last week, picked it up on Saturday after they said they...
Back