Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

1992 Explorer Transmission problems going into GEAR sometimes "Help Anyone?"

I would if i had the money to. Ive been trying to sell the truck but sadly not many people are interested in a first generation Explorer. Im gonna get the elite on this thing and advertise it on here. Hopefully someone will be willing to take it off my hands.
  2. W

Is that a cheaper fix than just having it fully rebuilt?
  3. W

Transmission problems Hey guys. Was going out of my neighborhood, hit the gas and heard AND felt a huge *BANG* then it wouldn't go anymore. Just a whine. It goes in reverse, but does not go forward. Do you guys know if it is just the torque converter or the whole tranny?
  4. W

Hello from Iceland. I need help with my 91 Explorer's vacuum lines.

The yellow arrow. The line that connects to that. What is at the opposite end of that. Because the line broke off and i cant find it. So i thought if i knew what the other end was attached to i could follow it and put it back on. Thanks
  5. W

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

Well i can easily take off the coil spring and shock. I also have some pretty big friends lol. But ive had to get it replace before and they never did any grinding or anything. I could have them do it again but when i found out i can get the part myself for like 40 bucks and do it myself and for...
  6. W

How to: Ford Explorer - Ranger Radius Arm Bushing Repair

Is there a way to do this with just taking off the bold and pulling the arm forward? I mean i know id have to use a jack stand for the under frame to keep it from falling, but what about the arm itself or is it stable enough to where i dont have to jack it up or anything?
  7. W

More power

Hey thanks man.
  8. W

More power

Hi everyone, I have a 1992 4.0 EFI explorer 2WD. I love it best thing ive driven EVER! I like to race alot, esspecially idiots in their Z71 chevy trucks. Kick their butts every time. But i still need to find more mods for it because i want to be able to smoke anything that comes my way. Any ideas?
Back