Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

2018 Explorer horn issue

Hello all, regarding the 2018 horn issue. I just purchased a 2018 explorer XLT and sure enough it has a weak ass horn. I had my wife beep the horn when I was standing over the horn assembly. Now mind you I traded in a 2017 Ford Edge for this explorer and the Edge had a way better sounding horn...
  2. S

Need help on a battery purchase

Thank you everyone for your input, I know one thing for certian that Die Hard is out of the question, After looking at consumer reports I am narrowing it down to a Duralast (autozone), Possibly Interstate.. Also Kirkland (Costco)
  3. S

Thank you all, So far I have deleted the Die Hard from my list and I have been reading about the optima batteries, I will need to check out the optima battery better. I am glad i came on this site..
  4. S

Thanks Armysoldier for getting back so quick, I am looking for a little more than stock, I have been looking at the Die Hard Gold so far.
  5. S

Hello all, This is my first post so please be gentle. I have a 2003 explorer V6 stock and it needs a new battery, I was wondering if you all have any suggestions on a good battery. I live near Chicago and the winters can get pretty cold here. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. S

How to: Painted Pillar Trim

Thanks for the info and pictures. I have a 2003 explorer with the same exact problem on all 6 pillars. after looking at your pic's , I will do the same. Thanks. Terry
Back