Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Improved the intake for cheap

Remove air box I putting in a new blower motor and I need to remove air filter box and Im removing the silencer also. The box seams to be bolted down.
  2. D

Best Cold Air Intake

What is the silencer
  3. D

Alignment Issue - Help!!

Found the torsion adj. bolt missing from the drivers side. Now with the adj. bolts inplace and adjusted the is truck level and drives great. Thanks for the help.
  4. D

A/C issues

I have no idea where the fan unplugs at. I have been to every auto parts store within 20 miles no chilton or hays.
  5. D

Gen 2 "no air movement"

I have a 1999 Eddie Bauer with climate control, the a/c compressor works and the rear air blows. I replaced the fuse and relay, resistor/rheostat (located on the fan motor under the hood) still no air movement, what do I try next? The fan was changing speed just before it stopped...
  6. D

Help with getting the truck level

We bought our son a 1999 Explorer Eddie Bauer to take to Fort Hood when he gets home,the front is lower then the back and the driver side is lower then the passanger side. Also the tires lean in at the top, the truck drive straight and stops straight. What needs to be done? :salute:
  7. D

Alignment Issue - Help!!

How can I do toe in/out
  8. D

A/C issues

My fan stopped working, it was acting up last night stopping and then starting again. Today nothing the rear air is blowing and the compressor is working but the front fan does not run I can hear a clicking when I turn the fan switch on and off. What do I do now?:salute:
Back