Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

Pulling my hair out: Need advice on used EX

I stand by what I said. If he gets one of the lemons - and there are many of them out there - he will be sorely disappointed. Perhaps, you have not read the plethora of negative posts. "Great dependable vehicle to this point"..."regardless of your opinion"
  2. T

lol - keep em coming 'sucker'...
  3. T

The transmission bump is intermittent. You are literally talking yourself into a possible nightmare. Fool are you.
  4. T

I am going to be very honest and blunt...if you buy a 2011 explorer after all you have read through this forum - you are an absolute idiot. And I mean that. Source: 2011 Ford XLT Owner
  5. T

Need some feedback before making a purchase

I would steer far clear of any 2011 Explorers. I know there are some out there that are satisfied but there are simply too many issues with the 2011. Transmission bump, A Pillar, Tin Roof Sounds, Squeeky Brakes, Jerky power windows, Radiator issues, Whistling windshield to name a few of the many...
  6. T

MFT fails to control radio - with video

Sorry - youre not a tool. I am sorry for flaming. Just upset with this product. Should not have taken it out on you. My apologies. I still dont think anyone should have to reload a boot file. Nonetheless...
  7. T

Updated MFT and new map and keyboard is useless!!

Nope. Cant bro. Welcome to the Ford vortex.
  8. T

Youre a tool. Who the ##### would download the reboot file? Yeah, download the "reboot file" then stick your thumb up your ass. How bout the manufacturer release a solid update?
  9. T

Bottom line...its a piece of ****. Welcome the the Explorer experience.
  10. T

Is This a Transmission Problem?

Complainer! Explorer Heroes Attack!! In all seriousness, join the club. Some chap somewhere will spend the time and capital to put together a lawsuit for the atrocity that is the 2011 Explorer. Funny story...I have 49k on my 2011 and every time my car is idle I have no heat. I live in...
  11. T

Haha! Tell us more about your MFT issues... You love your EX? And you have issues? But I dont understand. The internet must be broke. Maybe...maybe...you really can come to the internet to try and resolve issues. Wow, I was under the assumption that you were just a 'complainer'. You are a new...
  12. T

No airdog007! That's the character of the vehicle! Just like the uneven dash and the mountain of other issues that come standard with the Ford Explorer! Welcome to the Ford experience, complainer. You see, you are just here to complain because youre on the internet. I dont know if you know this...
  13. T

About to buy a 2013 Sport Explorer and these forums scare me!

Really? Fake owners? Please, indulge us...
  14. T

Explorer A-Pillar Rattle/Noise

Dealer still says there is nothing wrong with the windshield. Last time i took it in they said they took it for a test drive and couldnt hear it. There is a TSB for this but it doesnt fix the problem.
  15. T

2011 - 2018 Explorer Power Steering Issue

Can i get your information so i can set up an appointment at the dealer? lol!
  16. T

Transmission "bump" aka "hard shifting" TSB

I have the exact same issue. When i took it into the dealer they said they cant repeat the issue. Happens every time i accelerate mildly up a small hill. They will not fix it.
  17. T

Door trim misalignment with the dash

Bump. Dealer tried to 'fix' it but said it was a design flaw. It certainly is.
  18. T

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

To the top you go. This is a flawed vehicle. Thanks 'ford'. Lower case because you just got your ass handed to you by Hyundai. Haha Hyundai? I wish i could see the faces in the boardroom. Poor sacks.
  19. T

I have no heat!

Thanks for that cajun. I have no other choice than to take the POS in...once again...if I were a prospective buyer, I would make sure to do my research. Buyer beware!
  20. T

Heat is poor

There isnt a fix for you. I get cold feet as well - the Explorers vents are aimed at the right side of your right leg (shin high) not your feet.
  21. T

I have no heat!

Yes, fan is running but no heat. I have the XLT 202a? Spec - non sony. Engine temp gauge is 'normal' yes. I have had more than the occassional issue, unfortunately. I surpassed the 30 day mark some time ago, hence the filing of the lemon law but i just dont have the time nor the patience to keep...
  22. T

I have no heat!

You are not a smart person.
Back