Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. M

Shift to Park Warning

Well i had some time this morning and was able to change out my shifter for my 2012 Explorer Limited with a New shifter for this problem. I reviewed the console assembly here... http://ww2.justanswer.com/uploads/s420/2011-06-11_013157_2011_explorer_floor_console.pdf All I did was remove the...
  2. M

Shift to Park Warning

Understand, Thank you for the Link much appreciated!!
  3. M

Shift to Park Warning

Peter, What parts of the console did you have to remove to replace the shifter, I wouldn't think you have to remove the entire console to do so?
  4. M

Shift to Park Warning

Thank you Peter, I will take a look anything you learning during the process you could pass along? Thank you again!
  5. M

Shift to Park Warning

Anyone have a link for removing and replacing the shifter assembly? TIA!!
  6. M

Cabin fuse box location / access

I wanted to get to the fuse box this weekend to install a radar detector, my 2012, has the trim piece pictured... there are two small bolts that hold it in place with a plastic push on, on the left side, if you remove the bolts and pull it gently off the plastic push on, you will have easier...
  7. M

Hello All!!

Hi All, We just bought a 2012 Explorer Limited in Platinum White/Pecan... It's our third Explorer since 2002... Right now Im trying to add a Trailer Hitch for some light Trailer towing as well as hold a Bike rack... All I can say is they don't make it easy to access any kind of wiring...
Back