Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

A/C cold on drivers side & warm on pass. With digital climate control

Thanks for the reply. I have searched to find the diagnostics mode on a 06+ Explorer with auto climate control. While ignition is on and when pressing the floor and off button then the auto button, the system does not enter into diagnostic mode. Can anyone shed some light on the correct...
  2. 0

A/C cold on drivers side & warm on pass. With digital climate control

I just purchased an 06 Explorer Eddie Bauer with the digital dual zone climate control and already having issues. I have searched the forum but just wanted to be sure about the defective part before tearing in or trusting any type of mechanic to do the fix. I do not hear any type of sound inside...
  3. 0

How to clean Eddie Bauer seats?

I was going to put this in the detailing section but I figure I would try here first because some seats from other models may be different fabric. I just purchased an 06 Explorer Eddie Bauer with the cloth/suede inserts where you sit. The seats are in pretty good shape but I wanted to know how...
  4. 0

Wrecked 2002 XLS

are all the fender flares in good shape? If so, I would like to add them to my XLT. Please PM me. Thanks
  5. 0

Fender flares available for 02-05 Explorer?

Dear 43, Thanks for the response. Mine looks like the top pic with no flares at all but in the XLT edition with the painted bumpers. I do like the second pic you posted and thats exactly what I am looking for since the lower cladding on the doors on the third pic would probably be a tough...
  6. 0

Fender flares available for 02-05 Explorer?

Hello all, I am new to the forum and what a great place for info! Question, I want to dress up my ride a little and have searched all over the web trying to find any aftermarket fender flares that would fit my 05 XLT Explorer 4x4. I really like the stock ones that seem to flow into the...
Back