Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. 0

Lowering kit? which one lowers the most???

Thanks man looks amazing!
  2. 0

Lowering kit? which one lowers the most???

Does anybody have pics of how the ground force springs drop look on an ex on 22s?
  3. 0

Before and after, show truck in progress

Ill go ahead and be a buzzkill aswell Open minded towards any mods you would like to share Thanks
  4. 0

4th gen mirrors on my 02

Thanks, i got them on eBay for 130 for both headlights and corners with the white led turn signals
  5. 0

4th gen mirrors on my 02

Yes they were a direct replacement Thats awesome finally someone from the valley lol
  6. 0

HID fog light bulb 03 explorer?

Im looking to get my dad some hids for both headlight and fog lights, im having trouble figuring out what bulb size i need for the foights. I read on here that it can be converted to the 9005 bulb Can somebody please explain to me a bit more
  7. 0

X's with Lambos?

Only one ive seen in person so far
  8. 0

Insight on lowering explorer?

is this drop with the ground force springs? or did you cut
  9. 0

X's with Lambos?

are there any on here? ive seen some on cardomain but never here
  10. 0

Before and after:WHITEOUT

I have thought about that
  11. 0

Heres an updated pic of her ive been thinking of doing something unique with the bumper but havent had time
  12. 0

I painted it i applied an adhesive promoter before spraying the primer and its held on good till now
  13. 0

Pretty good small chips on the bottom valence because of the rocks
  14. 0

4th gen mirrors on my 02

Hey guys just put in the newer style mirrors on my 02 What do you think
  15. 0

vht night shade- Black tail light spray

I did mine a while back, i just sprayed on the VHT to the darknest i wanted then added clear and wetsanded between coats until i got the shine i wanted No tickets yet
  16. 0

my ride so far...

Thanks, sorry for the late response lol
  17. 0

Kinetik battery diffrence

Hey guys im looking into adding another battery to my truck i was thinking the hc 2000 and i was wondering what is the difference between the red,blue, and black batteries?? Other than the price difference
  18. 0

my ride so far...

How did you remove your roof rails?
  19. 0

Will this billet grill fit?

Im thinking itll fit also Completly mind blown i just realized my dad has the bumper with the fog lights lol ill just compare them just to be sure before i order it
  20. 0

Will this billet grill fit?

I know that the grill will fit my question is are the bottom parts the same size i have the 02 textured bumper with no foglights
  21. 0

air box mod

What does the air box mod actually do?
  22. 0

A friendly competition

Well small basic mods i can do but these are way bigger modifications If i knew how to do them i would have no problem doing it But i rather have somebody experienced do it than risk damaging my truck
  23. 0

A friendly competition

Just a vs between CC rides Nothing big just to pass the time and get peoples opinions
  24. 0

A friendly competition

I guess ill have to agree My truck goes to the shop this summer Itll speak for itself then
Back