Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

MFT v3.6.2 is now available

Wow it only took three years but now I can see what song and album are playing on my ipod!;)
  2. T

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

two days so far working great- I am still afraid to shut the car down while on bt - that used to mess with MFT something fierce...have you done it?
  3. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

Here is a great fix -so far This works! http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=381423
  4. T

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

finally got it done this morning and so far so great! I had all but given up it! thanks :)
  5. T

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Wow - I will try it today -hope I am as successful as you!:)
  6. T

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

Unfortunately the problem is not your phone. Tested - Droid, ios & WP8 all fail - this issue is 3.5.1 MFT Rebecca - where is our next update?
  7. T

MFT 3.5.1 Skipping BT

See - 3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues - thread, not much to be done.
  8. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

Wow I really want to hear that song - let me just pull over and disconnect the battery real quick - this is so cool ;)
  9. T

BT Streaming Button

I can only assume that it would be if you had more than one device linked up at a time you could switch between them...?
  10. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

While there is no doubt in my mind that Apple chooses to make proprietary problems for themselves. The common denominator here is MFT. I have a WP8 and it is unusable for BT streaming, period. At least it was partially useable before 3.5.1.
  11. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

IVT Team Rebecca..anyone? This is really frustrating! I have done three upgrades to MFT in the past 18 mos at least one of which was sold as a major overhaul and it is still plagued with problems. Will there be real fix?:(
  12. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

Are these issues new to 3.5.1 update? not that it worked flawlessly....ever.. but it sure seems a whole lot worse now!
  13. T

3.5.1 BT Stereo Issues

Before the update the Bluetooth Streaming from my phone worked pretty well. But now, even when my phone is already linked up, when I choose the BT stereo option it has to connect again and then it cuts in and out constantly. I have also noticed that BT Stereo option never shows up on the...
  14. T

Bluetooth Audio Problem

I am still on 3.2.2 - waiting for download notification!
  15. T

Bluetooth Audio Problem

this just happened to me this morning too. I tried to advance to the next song via MFT screen and it disconnected from my 8X and switched to the radio. Then I was not able to reselect BT connection again until I shut down.:(
  16. T

SMR Update 3.5.1

I am at 3.2.2 without Nav and it is not telling me there is any update yet.:(
  17. T

Trouble downloading 3.5.1 update

Do you think we could send Ford a bill for the last two udates we did ourselves? ;)
  18. T

Sync and iOS 6

I believe they are refering to the Bluetooth Message Access Profile (MAP). :)
  19. T

Sync and iOS 6

no improvement-:(
  20. T

Windows 8 Phone

You know, I love HTC and have owned many of their devices but I am also intrigued by the Nokia!
  21. T

Windows 8 Phone

First hand experience- I have used WP7, Droid & ios. WP7 hands down played the best with MFT. Can't wait for WP8 on Verizon!
  22. T

2013 Front door sprays water when opened

2011 does it every time. It's like a super soaker! :(
  23. T

iPod Track/Album not showing Explorer MFT

I wish that would fix it but I do have the most current os on my iPod.
  24. T

MFT Update

I got this message initially from the SMR web site too. I gave Rebecca my VIN and a couple of days later I was able to download and install. Don't know what she did but you should PM her your Vin#.
Back