Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. A

2012 Driver Door Handle Sticking

Mine too. Just on the drivers side (so far) I'm going to try to spray some Ballistol on it and see if that helps.
  2. A

Gasoline Odor

Mine has it bad if I top it off. I had to bring down the window it was that bad. I no longer top it off. Its better now
  3. A

Just brought my 2012 XLT to the shop after only 400 miles

I'm very happy with mine too. Ford took care of any problem I had, and my dealer called me and also checked. I feel Ford has given me great service. I might joke once in a while but I own many Fords and keep going back.
  4. A

Just brought my 2012 XLT to the shop after only 400 miles

It reminds me of that Ron Howard movie with Michael Keaton, Gung Ho. Defect, Defect, Defect. HA so what, that's up to the dealer to fix.
  5. A

311 miles and got Navigation Fault

Thank You. It seems to work better than before
  6. A

Hi Rebecca. Yes I got it back yesterday. They had a problem with the reprogram. I knew it wasn't the S/D card because I pulled it out and put it back in and still nothing. The first Ford dealer told me the S/D card came out and they fixed it. I got 1/2 mile away and the Nav Fault came...
  7. A

Remote Start Question

If you want to take a ride to South Jersey, RT 88 in lakewood NJ call Auto Accents. They do a lot of work for Larson Ford in Lakewood. The day I was there they were doing a remote start for the dealer. They also did the running boards for my mom's 2012 EX
  8. A

Remote Start Question

Are you in South jersey?
  9. A

Update. I got a call from the dealer today. Still no luck with the reprogram. He told me that he gets to the third part and it crashes. Tomorrow they will dig deeper and try again.
  10. A

I really hope the new fix works in a few months.
  11. A

My new 2012 Explorer MFT is not working. I dropped it off today at my local ford dealer to be told that my SD card came out. TOTAL B/S. I checked that first last night the S/D card was in. I was told I would have to wait one week because they have a back log of people waiting to have there MFT...
  12. A

Hood Lettering

I think the letters on the hood look great
  13. A

Opening gas tank

Thats great advice. I agree 100%
  14. A

Hitch Comparison

I like the look. One nice thing is no panel to remove or to get lost when I don't put it back on right.
  15. A

2012 Ford Explorer Limited - First Impressions

Congrats. I find the two options I like the most is the Blind spot, and the remote start. We had a few cold days here and I really like going from my house to a warm car. I think the 2012's got the door panels right. My passenger and driver side were both good too.
  16. A

Just picked up My Ex.

Mine is a LTD 4WD. 302A The first thing I looked at was the door passenger door panel. It was right on the money. The pecan interior looks darker than the pictures online. I'm glad about that. I used my $750 coupon. The business manager and I could not come to terms on the extended...
  17. A

My EX is in

Thank You
  18. A

My EX is in

I just got the call. I placed the order on Oct 13. Now for the wait. I can't pick it up until tonight or a few days. I told my salesman I can get 2.84% from Chase auto. Ford wants 3.9%. I'm waiting for the call to see if Ford can beat it. If not it will be a few days. Now for another...
  19. A

Hood Lettering

I like the look of the letters across the Hood too. Anyone have luck finding them yet?
  20. A

temperature gauge & low oil pressure

After reading this Forum for the last two weeks. I hope I didn't made a big mistake ordering my EX
  21. A

Help with Priority order 19.

Did you check online for a window sticker? You never know
  22. A

SMS Messaging works on TMobile MyTouch 4G slide!

Thanks for the tip. With a little luck my EX should be here next week. I have the my touch 4G too.
  23. A

Help with Priority order 19.

Send Cory an E-mail with your name and dealer code he will be able to look it up for you and see if a VIN# is in the system yet. My dealer was less then helpful.
  24. A

Its going to be a long 8-10 weeks

Got word from Cory my Ex is in transit! Should be here next week Thanks Cory
  25. A

Its going to be a long 8-10 weeks

How long did they say for your new order?
Back