Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Stinger bumper with winch mount.

It's at stock body height
  2. C

1976 eb Dana 44 built

1976 Bronco Dana 44 with radius arms fully rebuilt with Yukon axles, Yukon Super Joints, Yukon Spool, Yukon 5:13 gears, 3/8 thick diff cover, new ball joinst and brakes and rotors, all new seals. Wild Horse 4 degree bushings on the radius arms. Has a bad lock out on drivers side, Steering...
  3. C

Rough Country 4 inch leaf springs

Used first gen Rough Country 4 inch leaf springs asking $65 obo. Call or txt 402-319-6783
  4. C

Stinger bumper with winch mount.

I'm selling my stinger bumper it bolts right up to first gen explorer no modification needed. $325 shipped in the lower 48. Text or call 402-319-6783.
  5. C

1978-79 Bronco raduis arm brackets.

I have a set of raduis arm brackets off a 78-79 Bronco asking a $100 for the pair or reasonable off. Also have trams mission cross member with built it transmission pan protecter that bolts right to raduis arm brackets ask $40. Can ship items. Call or text 402-319-6783.
  6. C

Stinger bumper

I'm selling my stinger bumper has D-Rings and should accept most winchs, can ship via Grey Hound. Asking $350 but will accept reasonable offers. Call or txt 402-319-6783
  7. C

parting out my crawler

I'm just removing the suspension. I don't have time to mess with the motor. The interior is pretty much gone. I was going to scrap rest of the truck after I take the suspension off so if you want the motor you'll have to take the truck and I'll take a couple hundred for the price of scrap. The...
  8. C

parting out my crawler

I'm parting out my rock crawler to fund a new project, here is a list of stuff. Call or txt (402) three one nine 6783 no calls or txt after 10pm they will be ignored. Please not low ballers! Can ship most stuff. 1976 Bronco Dana 44 with radius arms fully rebuilt with Yukon axles, Yukon Super...
  9. C

ranger doors for my 94 exploder

poopy!! Thanks for the info though.
  10. C

ranger doors for my 94 exploder

Ok so what body style ranger doors will fit the first gen explorer? Im tired of lifting my heavy ass explorer doors when i want them back on my rig and i havent seen any explorer doors that are manual. And if there is a thread for this please point the way cause i cant seem to find it. thanks!
  11. C

Nebraska Owners

I'm heading down to Tuttle Creek this weekend 5/5 to wheel with some of the guys from Good Times 4 Wheelers. If any body is interested in joining in just give me shout.
  12. C

91 explorer hub conversion

Ive blew a hub before because i didnt have the hub lock kit installed. I literally put the hub on locked it drove about 4 feet and blew the driver side apart and cracked the hell out of the casing on the passenger side.
  13. C

35ttb spool?

I would just say weld it its cheaper. Dont go with a mini spool it will never hold up. Ive ran welded diffs for a long time and steering is not that big of an issue. Plus carriers are a dime a dozen at a junk yard if you wanna replace it back to stock.
  14. C

Double your pleasure... DIY Doubler!

This is like waiting for Christmas morning to come.
  15. C

Nebraska Owners

Im down for an Explorer round up at Tuttle Creek. I think it would be great to get some midwest Explorers together for some wheeling. If anybody wants to put a weekend together hit me up and we can plan something.
  16. C

8.8 axle/driveshaft skid plate

The 8.8 axle tube is a quarter inch bigger then the 9 inch axle tube. Im not sure about the third member diameter difference between the two. Im sure you can bend the u-bolts towards each other once there over the axle but you might put them in such a angle that they might not be able to slide...
  17. C

Time and tools is what im lacking. If I can find one at a fair price im all about buying one. I have a buddy who is into fab stuff and is looking into build armor for offroad vehicles. I see if he can build me one and maybe a couple to sell if the price is right.
  18. C

Im going to contact the one company monday to see if they maybe make one since alot of websites dont always have their current products up. And since the 8.8 is a very common axle being used under cj jeep models i figure somebody makes one.
  19. C

Its for the drive shaft and u-joint protection and makes for smoother drag over rocks. They work wonders. I have a couple friends that run them and say they don't catch every big rock like the used to.
  20. C

Im looking to see if anybody knows where I can pick up a skidplate like this for a ford 8.8? Ive been searching this site and others and have come up with nothing. Im sure I can have one built but if theirs a company out there selling one at a fair price I rather go that route.
  21. C

sagged 6" lift... ideas?

You should be able to pick up a new set of coils for around a $150. Which isn't that more much then a new pair of coil spacers pending on what company you buy them from.
  22. C

gears

I went through Seven Springs Customs (completeoffroad.com) Their very helpful prices are hard to beat and the shipping is fast.
Back