Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. Sinjin

Return from AZ Run

Great pics guys, sorry I couldnt make it. I was surprised and kidnapped to Havasu for my birthday. Saw a big red Toyota strapping a Blazer on the way down I-17 though. :)
  2. Sinjin

Ex-Texans wheel Arizona

Here are my pics. Sorry for leaving so quickly guys, luckily the house was still there when I got home. Had a good time, it was fun to stretch the old legs again. If all works out, I will be sitting shotgun with Michael in Moab.
  3. Sinjin

Gilmer, TX 4-24-04

Rick, I hope Char went with you because if you went solo without asking me to go I am going to be pissed! :P Brian, Dina, Brad, BJ.... At the end of the night, I hope you poured one out for you homey Rod. Rest of the Texas crew, I sure do miss the Slabs! Great pics everyone. Ohh...
  4. Sinjin

Pics from Shiloh Ridge run on 2/21

Michael is one of the most craziest, well prepared wheelers I have ever met. It was always comforting when he was in the same group, if he didnt have the right tool to fix it, he'd be sure to beat it to submission till it did. Rig looks good Mike, keep it up!
  5. Sinjin

Arizona Run, Spring 2003 Photos!

Rick, What happened to Michael B? Did he run into some trouble? I enjoyed the pictures, can't wait until I can get out there and get dirty with you guys again. Rod
  6. Sinjin

Texans, ?'s about Big Bend

John, Unfortunetly I was not leading so Im not sure exactly how we got there. This was quite a while back, all I can remember about that spot it was a dry river bed with great obstacles. Sorry I could'nt help more. I will ask one of my buddies about it, I think he has the GPS coordinates.
  7. Sinjin

Texans, ?'s about Big Bend

Here are a few pics from a Superlift Event in Big Bend that I attended a while back. If you do decide to make a run and you are looking for a "Spring Break" party atmosphere, be sure to go during the Chili Cookoff!
  8. Sinjin

Pumpkin Coil Over Conversion Ramp Photos!

and another
  9. Sinjin

Pumpkin Coil Over Conversion Ramp Photos!

Here are some photos I took. It was a nice morning run. Not too far from the house, and we even had Chuy's for lunch! I got to take a ride in Rick's, it's a "must-do" attraction, the ride was so smooth, like butta' baby. :)
  10. Sinjin

crossing deep water

That's it! The Slabs has taken many victims.
  11. Sinjin

crossing deep water

Yaa that was pretty deep, I had to replace all the fluids, tranny, axle, oil, etc. After that it ran fine and still is. I look back at it now and remmeber sitting in the drivers seat and looking down at my legs underwater, and thinking, DAMM THIS IS COLD! Thanks to a great group of guys they...
  12. Sinjin

Arizona Run March 16-17 2002

Alec, You and Michael give me a call when you get into town. Home 623-536-7916 or cell 623-340-5296 Rod
  13. Sinjin

Sounds good, I'll be there, 6pm!
  14. Sinjin

Anytime this week is good for me, heck, tonight, Sunday, would be fine.
  15. Sinjin

Rick, Sounds good, I love Tex-Mex. Just let me know and I'm ready. Maybe we can get some of the other Arizona guys together before the run for dinner and a brew.
  16. Sinjin

Robert, I arrived in town on Tueday, and yep that was me who put the Explorer on it's side, and also sank it to the windows. :) Since I have been here I have been looking for a bar to go to for a cold beer. Let me know if you know if any good ones. Also, I just saw a pic of your...
  17. Sinjin

Hey Hammer 97, Would you Explorer happen to be white? I was driving thru Scottsdale the other day and saw a 4-door lifted Explorer near the Harley Davidson shop.
  18. Sinjin

Rick and Guys, It looks like it will be a last minute decision for me to make the run. Kel and I will be moving to Phoenix March 2. So needless to say things will be pretty hectic. I hope to make the run, but something may come up. Just wanted to give you a heads up. At the least, I...
  19. Sinjin

Im in! Well it looks like Kelly and I will be able to make this run. Our home will finish completion and closes at the end of April. However we will be out there by March 1st. We purchased a home outside of Phoenix in Avondale. :)
  20. Sinjin

TJM T-15 Bull Bar PIC's

Holy Crap, I love it! Where did you get it and how much. Did you have to make any mods to make it fit? Thanks and well done, Rod aka Sinjin
  21. Sinjin

Texans, Another run?????

Anyone have Brians Number??? Does anyone out there have Brians new number or his girlfriends cell number? I am sitting in this hotel room bored. Thanks for any help, Rod
  22. Sinjin

Texans, Another run?????

In in Dallas Brian, Its Wednesday night 12/5 and I am in Dallas on business, call me fool, 512-699-6493 or at my hotel 972-404-1555 room 603. Rod
  23. Sinjin

Back From the Slabs!!!!

Keith, Yaa we saw them in Marble Falls at the HEB, I talked to Scott (CHIA on there board), he wants to put an Explorer/Xterra run together. They had a pretty big group. Happen to get any pics of them? Rod
  24. Sinjin

Back From the Slabs!!!!

This was defenitely one of the funnest runs I have ever been on. Great weather, great friends and great wheeling. Thanks for the invite, if you guys ever need a trail leader for the Slabs again, I'll be there!
  25. Sinjin

Trckmagik's Lifted ST all muddy!

Brian, MUD............it looks good on ya!
Back