Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. I

2012 Ford Explorer Misfiring...

re alternator I believe your alternator is fine as it is charging more than 12 volts as you say is 13
  2. I

New steering rack

re sterring I think alinement is off some .I have a 2012 and just came in from a drive and this i checked It is as straight as an arrow with hands of wheel .Take it back and have aline checked
  3. I

Bad Radio Reception, Especially AM

re radio on am I to also complained about am and they told me that was as good as it gets and its very poor in am mode
  4. I

Running Boards - DeeZee and Others

re dee zee They need no drilling as they access existing holes with special bolts and brackets i have on 2012 and i instaled .they are excellent and i would buy again
  5. I

Blackberry QNX to Replace Microsoft

re MY FORD TOUCH Financial papers are telling a story of a change perhaps to a new system BY BLACKBERRY I am no computer expert so I would like some input from you people who have the knowledge .I only hope it will work on my explorer
  6. I

100,000 Mile Service- Spark Plugs

re spark plugs how dificult is it and what is involved
  7. I

shark fin

re antenna On this site you can buy a shark antenna .It screws into same outlet I find it great except on AM it does not have same range as orig otherwise its great It can be painted in your car colour MAYBE PETER CAN FIND THE LINK TO BUY
  8. I

Tsb

re tsb great site
  9. I

Water Leak

re water leak This situation is very bad and I hope you get this repaired ASAP Very sorry for you and hope I never have this problem > PLEASE KEEP US UP TO DATE ON HOW FORD REPAIRS THIS
  10. I

Unbeliveable dealer response

re dealer I can not understand FORD not trying to get this under control They need a Diplomat on this now
  11. I

Deflector?

Re mud splash guards i have ford splash guards and i can state they do not at all work to keep rear clean of dust they only work to keep splash down
  12. I

Ford Extended Service Plans (ESP)

re ford esp Just talked to ZIEGLERFORDESP.COM and CANADIANS can buy up to SEPT 30 only .So don't delay deciding EH EH
  13. I

re FORD ESP :)I have a US address and they will honour it GREAT NEWS THANKS SGT
  14. I

Re ford esp Just got off the phone from TROY FORD They got a call from FORD 2 weeks ago and told to stop selling CANADIANS They TROY are upset as they had a large business they told me ???????
  15. I

AM Radio - any connection to roof fix???

re am radio I have a date tomorrow and its and mft update and a am radio complaint mine has lots of static i like talk shows and it worked well not sure if it got worse after last mft update?????/ also not getting fuel mileage i like ??
  16. I

re ford extended warranty Peter HELP ME FIND THE CORRECT PLACE TO ORDER THE EXTENDED WARRANTY .I REMEMBER A PLACE WAS MENTIONED BUT UNABLE TO FIND
  17. I

2013 Blinker / turn signal...am I the only one??

re turn signal Some where in this I read that it blinks 5 times in tow not 3 Do you have to have trailer hooked up as I tried my tow not hooked up and only got 3
  18. I

Ford Explorer Service Manual

re exp manual try ken mgee holdings 519 524 5871 or ]www.kenmcgeeautobooks.com OR 1-888-275-2666
  19. I

Water Leak

re roof leaking and flex I washed my 2012 exp last week on the lawn under a tree .I opened rear litfgate by power to dry all areas .Upon closing door would not close as vehicle was not sitting level Front was 10 to 15 inches higher than rear I tried 3 times and it would not close .After...
  20. I

The 2015 Explorer ??? (Pics) -

Re smell yesterday my wife asked me if we had hit a skunk . It was only the air cumming on . Anybody a fix for this live in canada and its not been hot like last year only 13000 on dial
  21. I

Floor mats/liners/cargo mats

Floor mats hi i bought the husky on the special buy avaivable on this site they are great . Hope special buy is on so you can save $$$ john
  22. I

Is Amber DRLs are OK for Canada?

HELLO Give us an idea as to your savings if any
  23. I

Leaving in parking lot for 15 days - best way to save battery

re storage If you are concerned leave at home and take airport p/u service and battery on charge at home . I think your battery will be fine
  24. I

Shift to Park Warning

PETER what is cost of extended warranty
  25. I

After 80,000 Great Miles, MFT Still SUCKS!

re nav I have nav and I thought I would be able to find speed of vehicle Help this old guy THANKS
Back