Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. D

Holy Jesus, just picked up my Sport

Oh....Am I suppose to be impressed by your Mercedes?.....ok....here it goes.....WOW. Think your on the wrong forum buddy.
  2. D

Wow.....lot of unhappy people here. maybe they need to stick to the "real german cars"
  3. D

I have had my sport for 3 weeks. I Love it! I traded in my 2012 limited that was loaded. The things that I do miss are the HID headlights and the rear center console. My Ford Dealership is building a rear console for me. Big difference in the lights. Went from seeing really good to so so. I'm...
  4. D

Horn Beeps On Exit

I had a 2012 explorer limited and it did not do this. Now I just got a 2013 explorer sport and it honks at me when I get out with key fob in pocket. Very annoying when I go to work at 4:30am and forget something in house. wakes neighbors, my kids sleeping.....would love to turn this off!
  5. D

Bad or Burnt Exhaust smell in cabin during hard acceleration.

Not sure why some people think we are smelling "rotten egg" smell. The problem I'm having is a crank case vapor smell.
  6. D

2011 Explorer Bluetooth Noise

??????? When you use the bluetooth.......It uses the mic up in the ceiling of the explorer, not the iphone?
  7. D

Wow......I was told by one of the district guys that......"this is the first I have heard of this" and the dealership I go to the service manager said the same....."we are one of the biggest dealership in the midsouth and I have never heard of this". So I'm thinking..... A. This problem does...
  8. D

Hehehehe.....JCat! That's about right! On a $52,800 vehicle!
  9. D

I'm having this same problem. I don't have such a problem ignoring the "other" problems, but this one is just bad! Like I'm driving an old piece of junk and it only has 1900 miles on it!
  10. D

2011 Explorer Bluetooth Noise

I just got my new 2012 explorer that I had built. I have this same problem. I can't even talk to my wife on the bluetooth! she does not want to talk to me when i'm driving my new explorer! I traded in a 2010 toyota hybrid highlander and people had no idea that i was in my highlander when i was...
  11. D

Antenna alternatives

Got Mine! Here's a few pics of my shark fin antenna. I ordered and received in just 10 days! Now I just need an explorer to put it on! Delivery date of january 12th. http://www.flickr.com/photos/73375317@N05/6624478583/in/photostream/...
Back