Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. AlexSport'00

Project Lazyboy SAS...

7!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I've been planning and trying to afford one SAS for 2 years! I couldn't even imagine what it'd be like to do 7 of them in a single year!
  2. AlexSport'00

new guy has a few questions

If you want the solid front easily and without breaking the bank, and want an Explorer sized SUV, get a Grand Cherokee. Or do some basic lifts to the Explorer, keep it IFS, and just replace parts as they break until you get out of college and can afford (financially and time wise) to have a...
  3. AlexSport'00

Dang, forgot to even ask that. Which is possibly the most important question
  4. AlexSport'00

I am also a college student with limited funds. Run the V6 forever until it dies. Use gearing to fix your lack of power with bigger tires. V8 swaps are neither easy nor cheap, no matter how simple they might look on paper. Depends on the amount of lift you want. Tons of info here...
  5. AlexSport'00

Whats With All The Censorship?

Sounds like y'all should get second gens. I never have any issues with any of those mods. :thumbsup: ;) While I don't have any first hand experience with these removed posts, I will say that as a reader it is annoying to have to dig through arguments to find the information I am looking for...
  6. AlexSport'00

1354's warn hubs 35 tires & more

I figured that's how it'd be. Maybe I'll just get the set. I'll PM you about shipping
  7. AlexSport'00

01STrunner's Sport Trac D44 SAS/SOA

There things always look so wonderful and natural SAS'd.
  8. AlexSport'00

Hey look ! I am Elite

I am also sad to see it go. I've got a black 2000 sport and your truck was one of the ones that made me want to have a street truck. I would have if not for an accident (tire blow out slammed me into a wall on the highway... Lucky I didn't fkip) that did almost $1000 in body damage. Without the...
  9. AlexSport'00

thanks gman! Maybe he'll split the shifter since its been a while that its been sitting :D I found a manual t-case near me for $150 but with no linkage :(
  10. AlexSport'00

For Sale 95 XLT 4X4 Modified Trail Rig AKA: The Black Hole

Hell, maybe you'll be out of financial need by the time someone has the money to buy it :D This is an awesome truck from what I've read. I wish I had the money for it. But, my priority is school, and any toy money I get goes to SAS parts. Hopefully someone who will actually appreciate this truck...
  11. AlexSport'00

Is there any chance you still have the 1354?
  12. AlexSport'00

Will this work?

They should.
  13. AlexSport'00

School Me On Explorer Transfer Cases

I had been trying for about 45 minutes trying to figure out which transfer cases the Explorers used. I know the information is on here, but I guess I can't figure out the right combination of search phrases to use to get the t-case numbers and their years and their functions all used in the...
  14. AlexSport'00

Transmission Repair Options

Try posting this question into the stock 2nd gen forum. I feel like the transmission and transfer case section of the forum rarely get explored by most users. I have been a member since 2011 and had been using the forum without posting for at least a year more. I just noticed this part of the...
  15. AlexSport'00

Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - very limited time before scrapping.

Those are beautiful!!! Mine are completely destroyed. I'll PM you.
  16. AlexSport'00

Part Out 1999 Explorer Sport - very limited time before scrapping.

Do you still have the cruise buttons? If so can you post a picture to show condition? Also, what price would you be looking at selling them for?
  17. AlexSport'00

Who's Here From Florida?

Trucks on the Track on Sat, Nov. 23rd 2013. Come on out guys. Brian and I are going!
  18. AlexSport'00

Engine swap

jpaez98 I was actually about to tell you to ask Brian here for advice. He hasn't done a swap, but he's got a 3rd gen also. Now don't quote me on this, because this isn't my generational expertise, but there may be a supercharger kit for it. Maybe. I know there is for the older OHV 4.0 V6, and I...
  19. AlexSport'00

Trucks on the Track - Clearwater Florida this Saturday

Some of us are going tomorrow (Sat, Nov. 23rd 2013) too! If you're interested Google it and come out. It's near Tampa, Fl. It's pretty fun time to chill and have fun with the truck! No 4x4 necessary for the track. Trust me, I'm 2wd, open diff, and had almost bald street tires last time...
  20. AlexSport'00

September 2013 TOTM - Voting Thread "The Most Home Made Mods"

Paul cause I'm jealous of his tool boxes!
  21. AlexSport'00

Brake issues! Help save this rig from going to the scrap yard!

Hopefully it's as simple as a bad caliper! Not sure why that would cause pressure drop only when the engine is on though...
  22. AlexSport'00

removing headliner?

This may also be of use to future readers (like me). No pics but it's a step by step for Explorers. :) http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150203
  23. AlexSport'00

Raptor Grille?

Yesssssssssss
  24. AlexSport'00

Raptor Grille?

VERY nicely done sir!
Back