Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. J

2020 Explorer

I was told 5/7/2019.
  2. J

2016 FWD 3.5 N/A (wrench error message power train)at Dealer/throttle body

Same issue I had the exactly same thing happen to me....was going 40 mph, and then all of a sudden down to 5 mph, with no acceleration possible. They told me Throttle Body too. Parts delayed until June.
  3. J

Voice dictation using Bluetooth issue with 2016

Thank you. I will give it a try!
  4. J

Voice dictation using Bluetooth issue with 2016

I just picked up my 2016 Explorer today, and noticed a function that I was able to do in the 2014, that I cannot do in the 2016. While driving, I would respond to a text, by hitting the voice dictation button on the iPhone. If I was listening to FM, the Bluetooth would pick up, dictate my...
  5. J

X Plan pricing

My Grandfather passed away, so we lost the Z Plan pricing, and now only have X Plan as an option. My question is, if I want to order a new 2016 Explorer, is there any negotiating room on the price I receive via X Plan, or is X Plan, really the best you can get, if they don't have a car I...
  6. J

New Ride tomorrow

It was ordered on 11/4, and arrived on 11/28. I was out of town, so I had to wait til 12/19' to take delivery. I really love it. Also, no problems with the MFT. I noticed it is version 2.11. Surprised the cargo area in the back is not very well lit though.
  7. J

New Ride tomorrow

Picking up my 2012 Tuxedo Black 302A Ex tomorrow. I can't wait!!
Back