Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. G

Wiring for FPDM

On a 2005 Sport Trac with a code p1233, the problem was the fuel cut-off inertia switch. It tripped and would not reset. I held the button down and reached over to start vehicle. Worked fine as long as I held the button.
  2. G

Keyless entry code for a 2008 Ford Explorer.

I too just purchased a used 2008 Mounty without the code. Got my mirror and mini flash light in there just like the picture. I looked to no avail. the bar code was easy to see, but no other numbers. I came back to this post and rechecked what I was doing. The second time I thought I could see...
  3. G

motorcraft slave cylinder vs local parts store/ ebay

By the way the Wag unit was to replace one from O'Reilly's a PTQ part number(Power Torque.
  4. G

I did install the new wagner part #sc142714 . When i called wagner tech line to check why the new updated part number, i was told that ford motor co. Updated their slave cylinder. Wag had no explaination why ford updated it (for the umteenth time), they just followed suit. I looked through the...
  5. G

As a mechanic myself, it seems the issue is with the hydraulic portion NOT the bearing itself. Wagner has been doing hydraulic brake parts since before... a long time. I always considered wagner VERY reliable for brakes. "The cream of the crop". I would consider and suggest their slave cylinder...
  6. G

check engine light

a '94 will need to have codes read w/o scan tool. there's a link i just read awhile ago about reading codes with a test light from the EEC link under the hood. My explorer is 95 and have to do it that way...the scanner just won't communicate.
Back