Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. V

Ordered My New 2018 Explorer

Peter - Thanks for the heads up - I didn't change the profile - it's a 2018 Explorer Limited 4WD Metallic Metalic
  2. V

Hope you love it as much as I love mine - just broke 1k mikes on it and it runs like a dream (V6 and averaging 24.2 mpg ) Has any one run across a situation where ( like I did ) you order a cargo mat - the only picture on line on build your car shows a full size from 2nd row to rear or 2nd row...
  3. V

In the states, x-plan helps but you can always negotiate better deals below that price - usually say this is what I want to pay - don't care how you get there, just get me there. Look for 4 to 8 hundred off the x-price not counting cash back or deal cash.
  4. V

Ford ESP at dealer cost to forum members

Wear Care is Ford Finance.
  5. V

Thanks Peter - I have to check and see what pricing I can get with the Ford Finance Plan
  6. V

ESP on a 36 month lease I would say doesn't pay - everything should be covered under the standard warranty. Thanks for checking
  7. V

Thanks Peter the Finance guy is trying push a Capstone policy that covers glass, rims etc, and supposedly if you scuff a rim they send it out and have it resurfaced unlimited times, but that sort of crazy with the pricing $1500 for 3 years and yet couldn't find any detailed documentation on it...
  8. V

My 2018 Explorer Limited is finally ready - picking it up on Wednesday - looks Great even cleaned it up - should be amazing once cleaned. Does anyone have experience on Wear and Tear coverage for leases ( I tried doing a lease this time ) how much do the rates usually go for on a 3 year lease...
  9. V

Does Joel also offer Lease Coverage for Wear and Tear on new Explorers?
  10. V

Definitely worth the wait - this makes my 5th Explorer, just seeing the COTUS go from due one day with countdown at 0 and the change to another 3 weeks later . And then tonight I see it changed again to delivered yesterday - but no call from the dealer - so we'll see.
  11. V

Lets hope that on the 27th your whistling and singing to yourself as you drive around in your 2018 - I'm hoping that there was a glitch in the date for my vehicle (Ordered 10/21 and in Ford System 10/24 ) Good luck - if it's anything like my 2013 is I will be ecstatic. Enjoy.
  12. V

You would think Ford would want to keep buyers posted as to where in the shipping adventure the vehicle is - , considering the holidays and some snowy weather, you can see a couple of days slip in the schedule, BUT 3 weeks and then showing a Sunday as a delivery date ? I guess they know we love...
  13. V

I checked COTUS for my 2018 Explorer Limited and it initially said delivery was due January 5th and then changed to Jan.12th - in the 11th the days to delivery showed "0" and then nothing on the 12th. Of course waiting for it, dealer said it would be in during the week of the 15th - but this...
  14. V

Thank you Peter - I ordered a new 2018 Explorer Limited on Oct 21st - Ford accepted the order on the 24th of Oct. I received information that it was going to built on the week of the 18th and would be delivered to dealer Jan 16th - just received a new notification that the delivery date has now...
  15. V

Ordered a 2018 Explorer Limited 10/21 in New York - received order accepted number of 6318 - 301A package has all the Safe & Smart options that are available. DORA was processed 10/24 but can't find it in the Ford Order Tracking Site - I can see other Explorers (2018) ordered on 10/6/17 from...
  16. V

2013 ford explorer 2 weeks and will not start?

Starting Issues Same type of problem - 2013 Limited Mar thru Aug no issues, brought in for oil change and asked dealer to look at FMT since it recently seemed slow to initialize - told it was working fine. Left and started having issues starting with Push Button Start - battery save system...
  17. V

Starting Issues 2013 Expolorer Limited. Intermittant issue when trying to start Explorer using...

Starting Issues 2013 Expolorer Limited. Intermittant issue when trying to start Explorer using the Push Button Start. Worked great from Mar thru Aug Took to dealer for Oil Change, asked them to look at MFT- it recently seemed to be very slow initializing. Told was working fine. Brought back...
  18. V

2013 Explorer ...

Thanks Sgt1411 - My Explorer Limitied (my2012 order placed 12/14 )was ordered with the 301A package, Luxury Seating Pkg, Tow Pkg, Dual Panel Moonroof, Bliss - I'll check with Cory to see if the build date of 1/30 will incorporate any of the 13 add on's
  19. V

2013 Explorer ...

Lane Keeping and Heat Steering Wheel Availability MY2012 Limited due to be built Jan 30th - does anyone know if it is possible to get some of the 2013 enhancements like Heated Steering Wheel and Lane Keeping features added - if so - how would I go about doing it. Either way love the looks and...
  20. V

Ordered my Limited on Friday!

Can 2013 Explorer enhancements be added to my2012 Limited due to be built Jan 30th. With the new 2013 Explorers due soon - will/can any of the enhanced features be added to a my2012 Limited 301 package - like heated steering wheel
Back