Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

Yeah 313 went down But is now being revived as a 91 instead of the 2000
  2. C

Yeah i am been going through a rough time got slaped with the divorce papers so I been a little preoccupied
  3. C

Yeah 313 here i am just been busy getting out the army and started driving over the road keep forgeting to get on
  4. C

What's the average miles per tank?

don't put the 10% ethanol crap in your tank and if you have to use lucas ethanol treatment. i use 100% gas in my 91 eb and 00 and i get 200-220 for 1/2 tank in my 91 and 95% of mine is city i have tested it in both 10% ethanol gave me less mpg , 10% w/ lucas gave me alil better than just 10% and...
  5. C

How to: 2nd Gen Gauge Cluster Removal and LED Conversion V2

havent been on in a bit but heres mine the pic does it no good it a red like EXPLODRR's did it awile back just never got on to post it with every thing i had going on
  6. C

Monroe shocks?

srry have not looked at this in a long time but i got them and they made the truck sit amolst ill post some pics tues. when im off work and i got them at oreilly's for about $100.00 each they are a p.i.t.a to put on i had to use my 68'' hi lift to lift the body and 3 ton floor jack to compress...
  7. C

Govna47 do you know when 2-Stripe left or will be back just trying to get an idea. that way see if he might be able to update the website he started up https://sites.google.com/site/zombieassaultpreparedness/team-zapv
  8. C

srry coumpter has been down lot to read lol.let me update my info. zapv 313 tulsa ok ; military driver / fuel ops /concrete work / out of box thinker /lots of skills master of none lol / ill upload some new pics later clearing out of the army right now.
  9. C

Need Help Modding Explorer

talk to james at rlc hes a vindor on here and doses great work i got mine from him
  10. C

Overhead Storage Shelf?

im looking at getting a Overhead Storage Shelf or buliding one like this one http://www.jcwhitney.com/vertically-driven-products-storage-shelf/p2017549.jcwx?filterid=d658y1997g55j1 does anyone know if this would fit my x or would it be better to bulid one
  11. C

help 3,000 rpm at 65mph

k callled the shop no one there todaay there closed ill call them tomorrow cause i had it rebuilt not long ago
  12. C

help 3,000 rpm at 65mph

o/d light flashes some times like if i stop and idle to long before moving again or if i try to go wot to fast check eng. light on do to the exhaust leak
  13. C

help 3,000 rpm at 65mph

i just got back form a trip to tulsa ok and comeing back down i was at 3,000 rpm at 65mph and it would shift hard at times all fulids are good now ive got 31's with 3.73's and im 4x4 i know i have a exhaust leak from the header gasket that im going to fix on the 15th when i get payed but it was...
  14. C

Front coil over shocks?

you hit the nail on the head and thanks now to just save up lol a 2yr 1yr eat up the money lol
  15. C

Front coil over shocks?

I'm Trying to find coil over shocks for the front mine are shot and I'm try to get one of jame's bumpers so I want the to help with the wight I've got a Tt as well anyone with a 4wd have coil overs and what are they I'm having a hard time finding them I've got the monroe coil overs in the rear...
  16. C

Monroe shocks?

K thanks cause right now I have my oem shocks in the top sway bar hole and the shocks and there pretty much fully compressed and my father in law got me some of the Monroe coil overs and my spings are good so I'll see later when I get home net week how they work out
  17. C

Monroe shocks?

Will the Monroe load leveling coil over shocks level out my back end with my 2" Tt up front
  18. C

heres a few more good ones the frist one is a great one for all of us lol
  19. C

modified 3rd brake light??

lol my bad long work day didnt even pay attion to the post date lol
  20. C

modified 3rd brake light??

As for the headlight covers in the carbon fiber I've got a set and there not bad with stock len's I just left them on the time and I personally didn't see any light lost at night but. Ow that I have the new spyder housings with projecter low beams I have to take the covers off and night big...
  21. C

is that my TIRE !!!!!

I have a clicker one I just leave it at the house but no more after that
  22. C

is that my TIRE !!!!!

actally a guys windshiled found the frist one some one ran over it and it hit his turck but lucky for me me didnt have me pay for it lol he said that he could tell i was having a bad day and when he saw me on the side of the road with no tire he gussed that it was mine lol and we joked about it...
  23. C

is that my TIRE !!!!!

ment to update on this it turned out that the threads in side some of the nuts where bad and worked there way lose and it jacked up the rest cause all that could be found at frist was 2 of the nuts so of the others where found back down the road the frist one was about a mile form where i lost...
  24. C

we should get in touch with Blee1099 and come up with something that we all have heres a link to him http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=349098 i should get him to make me up some
  25. C

hey going to need gas for all the x's best way i know how
Back