Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Not very cold air

The AC in my 2002 Explorer is not blowing very cold air. I figured it just need to be recharged, but when I hook the can up and check the pressure, it says it's where it needs to be. Do these systems need to be "vacuum" out and recharged? Thanks for looking.
  2. S

Charging System Problem

I bit the bullet and replaced the alternator. Half an hour later and the truck was charging the battery again.
  3. S

Charging System Problem

New problem, new week. My battery keeps dying. I don't get any light on the dash until the battery is almost dead. Then it just says to check the charging system. The battery holds the charge just fine, but when I drive it slowly loses power. So I had the parts store guy check the battery...
  4. S

2002 4wd issues. Please help!

I put two new tires on the on the rear this weekend and rotated the ones that were on the rear to the front. Now all the tires match, with the exception that the ones on the front are about 5 months old. The 4wd drive issue appears to be fixed, but the growl and rumble when turning is still...
  5. S

2002 4wd issues. Please help!

Ok, so here's my problem. I have a 2002 Explorer EB. The 4wd buttons all work. The 4wd drive works. The problem is when in 4x4 HI, there seems to be a high pitched "growl" that comes from the driver side wheel. Sometimes it's loud, sometimes it kind of squeals, sometimes it just hums. When the...
  6. S

2002 4x4 problems

Ok, so here's my problem. I have a 2002 Explorer EB. The 4wd buttons all work. The 4wd drive works. The problem is when in 4x4 HI, there seems to be a high pitched "growl" that comes from the driver side wheel. Sometimes it's loud, sometimes it kind of squeals, sometimes it just hums. When...
Back