Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. C

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Thanks Halwg. After reading several posts here, it looks like this is a well known issue with Ford. I'm certainly not letting this go, however. If it takes me to my last breath, It will be to Ford Customer Service. I've already had extreme rattling in the dash, "Shift to Park" issues...
  2. C

List of Useful Threads Hood Paint bubble issue only

Hood Paint on 2012 Explorer Bubbling/Peeling Hey all, I have a 2012 Explorer bought new. 39,400 miles (go figure). I just noticed on the edge of the hood on both sides, the paint is bubbling on the edge. On one section it is completely through the paint and it is peeling off! The exposed...
  3. C

A perplexing order situation...

Wow! Glad to hear these 2013 models are coming in.......I cancelled my EX Limited order Yesterday!! Ordered on 12/23/11 and as of yesterdayhad no info except to expect a delivery in MID JUNE at best(from Ford CS). How could this be? Frustrated so much I cancelled and am trying to track down...
  4. C

Got VIN today on Limited I ordered on 2/20

Hey all. New to the forum......well new to posting. Been trolling for EX news for a few months. I ordered a 2012 EX Limited on 12/23/12. Was told on 1/9 it was an altered order for MY 13. Ok....I can deal with that.....but......It has been almost 11 weeks from the original order and still...
Back