Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. W

what kind of explorer do you have and how many miles on it?

2008 4 X 4 XLT stock with 37300 miles... What do I win?
  2. W

seat covers that fit well?

There's a little compartment there... Never paid much attention really!
  3. W

Key fobs not working

The dealer said that the security module lost communication with the fobs... Not sure what that means. The guy said that it happens sometimes and that if it happens again the module would have to be replaced... Yea, right.
  4. W

Key fobs not working

Hi folks, All of the sudden both my key fobs stopped working on my 08' Explorer XLT. None of the buttons work on both fobs, not even the panic button. I find it odd that both fobs stopped working, so I believe it has to do with the truck itself. Any help will be greatly appreciated...
  5. W

Just the front, sorry.
  6. W

Sorry for the late reply... Let me know if the pic doesn't show
  7. W

I got the CalTrend neoprene seat covers from Autoanything for my 08 Explorer with side airbags. They are not cheap but I had a 15% coupon and a gift card. The color is not like a perfect match but they look pretty nice and fit great.
  8. W

Explorer Forum License Plate Frames !!!

Received my awesome frames today! Thank you!
  9. W

Thanks guys! Well, next is an intake/magnaflow kit and later, beefier tires... We'll see. I love my Explorer! :exp:
  10. W

Let me see if this works... Can you see the pics?
  11. W

Well, I did it I went with the 2008 4x4. I know, I don't do much off roading to justify the 4x4 an the more money, but this baby has less than 25k miles... This is a great board and hopefully I can contribute, some time in the future... I know I've learned a lot just by lurking here! Thanks
  12. W

Thanks for the advice! No major off roading really... So I guess the 2WD it is. I'll post up again when I get it.
  13. W

Hello all! New member from So. Ca. Own a '02 Ex with 94,000 miles on it. Looking to trade in for either a 2008 with 35k, 4x4 or for a 2007 2WD with 47k. Price difference is about $3000.00 What would you guys recommend? I've heard horror stories about the 4x4 modules on the Ex... So not...
Back