Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

new front grill

Ok I feel better now bieng from new York originally I won't whack Yous people...:))) you c my love for the explorer has me bringing Them back to life. Now that we all sat in therapy I feel we can Move on in our relationship. But soon I will start venting about My wonderful sync system and...
  2. R

new front grill

Really??? Is this the rude initiation to explorer forums??? That's not very nice if you want to ask me something then ask me my name is george not reginijr and I'll be on the boards for a long time to come so man up and get over your "I think reginijr is a scam crap!!!!!
  3. R

2011 2012 ford explorer interior

Yes a covert operation to find explorer Parts!!! Dude lighten up stop over analyzing .
  4. R

2011 2012 ford explorer interior

Im in need of a interior for a 2011 2012 explorer if anybody knows where i can start looking i'd appreciate it. i need it to be black or i can start off with just black door panels. pls if you have any ideas pls share them with me...George
  5. R

3rd Row Dome / Cargo Light Stays On

Holy crap same problem!!!!!!
  6. R

I need a 2nd row console and paying big $$$

I will get info and give it to you soon. Gotta Find name of junkyard I thing salvageking.com
  7. R

well the bench is christened already and depending on position buckets can be useful. yes she is smokin and the moderator is gonna ban us. thank you guys for the marital advice and the congratulations on the purchase i made. I did a salvage search and got em that way
  8. R

all problems solved!!! found the bucket seats and the console 1150 combined plus shipping!!! wife is quiet and husband is off the hook. the story is one day i told my wife i wanted to wash her GMC acadia and brought back a 2011 explorer limited she loved it then freaked about the bench...
  9. R

console compatibility

Does anybody know if a for flex console is interchangeable with a 2011 ford explorer.. I think it is the part numbers are the same but in not sure if the flex has that hump (that little black thing). pls let me know:eek:
  10. R

The console is $1000 for the parts then the labor the seats come to close to 3200 with labor from the dealer its ridiculous im thinking of cutting the bench and renovating it ti a bucket and the other one is a bucket already...desperation has set in
  11. R

To much!! I would be losing over $7000 and I'm gonna push on to find these Items
  12. R

I will pay handsomely for a pair of bucket seats for my 2011 ford explorer or a second row center console. I will pay ridiculous money for this or these things. I'm desperate cause my wife is flipping that I got a bence seat in the second row. Pls help my email address is reginijr@aol.com I...
  13. R

Finally fixed !!!

Ok the noise from the A-pillars is finally fixed that noise was driving me nuts and the beeping from the radio is fixed it was a module update . I LOVE this explorer and these little things dont really bother me the guys at riverhead ford are awesome!!! btw if anybody is selling a 2011 or 2012...
  14. R

2nd row bucket seats HELP!!!

OMG i have a 2nd row 60/40 seat in my 2011 explorer but i badly need bucket seats instead my wife is driving me crazy cause the kids cant get through to back seat only if i fold seat down.I WILL PAY HANDSOMLY FOR THESE SEATS NO MATTER THE COLOR!!! please email me at reginijr@aol.com asap it will...
  15. R

Please help wife is freakin out!!!

I will pay a handsome price for 2nd row bucket seats for a 2011 ford explorer. I dont care if its fabric or leather or what color i can order that through ford. Again i will be very generous with the cost as my wife didnt know it was a bench seat and getting kids in back to 3rd row is a...
Back