Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. L

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

Ordered my 2013 Limited on 28 Jan and have a delivery date of June 6th. I'm overseas...Does this gap seem out of the ordinary?
  2. L

USAF stationed in Spain

Thanks for the responses/recommendations and the welcome! They weren't able to give me an error code (I went again). The mechanic kept saying it was the distribution over and over. It does look to be the timing chain/guides that failed. I found this link after your post Brooklynbay...
  3. L

2013 Ford Explorer Orders

Thanks for the break down!...That was driving me crazy. I didn't get the second row captains chairs. We need that extra seat...Were you able to make adjustments after you received the Order Acceptance Letter? We currently have the Tri-coat paint listed on the buyers offer and would like that...
  4. L

2013 Ford Explorer Orders

I'm in Spain going through ENCS and my buyers quote prices are different than what you posted. I don't have the order acceptance letter yet though...Did your prices fluctuate between what ENCS quoted and what Ford sent back? 302A for example on my buyers offer is $5969.50...I asked my rep to...
  5. L

USAF stationed in Spain

I'll be leaving here for Germany soon...The area I'm going to is definitely equipped for future issues. No hobby shop, BX, commissary, hospital, etc, etc, at this base. Motor pool is all Spanish...There isn't any "help" locally at all... I had my translator call again...Sounds like at least...
  6. L

USAF stationed in Spain

I have a 2003 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer that the Spanish Ford Dealerships cannot fix. Due to the language barrier, I really don't know what is officially wrong with my vehicle. They recommended, through a translator, that I get a new engine shipped over so that they could install it. I'm told...
Back