Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

Confusion on front upper strut bracket part numbers - 2012

So it sounds like I need the BB5Z part based on my build date and should ignore Tasca and local Ford desk (who utilize the same software). Maybe for some reason my VIN is throwing their computer off and is suggesting the post-9/12 build date part.
  2. B

It is a 1/12 build date per the door jam sticker, if that helps. So can anyone confirm if the BB5Z is the same as the old DG1Z? It sure looks the same based on pictures. Based on sheltonfilms info I should use BB5Z but Ford says to use the different FB5Z.....or is it a matter of installing the...
  3. B

I was hoping someone here may have some insight or experience. The front right upper strut bracket on our 2012 Limited is rattling and needs replaced. I called up the local Ford parts and got the part number they recommended, which is FB5Z-18183-A. I get home, remove the old bracket and it...
  4. B

Ambient lighting

Ahh, I will check that out then. Thanks! You know, I was looking in the Explorer manual and couldn't find crap. With lexrid's help above, I looked in the MyTouch manual and found it in there. Sorry guys, its a lot to figure out :D
  5. B

Ambient lighting

Hello, I just brought home a fully loaded 2012 Limited and am too trying to figure out how to control the ambient lighting. What you guys describe below doesn't seem to fit what is in my MFT under the Settings section. In the MFT, there are only the options of Display Mode, Trip 1 & 2, Fuel...
Back