Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. S

Loose hose connected to Left rear axle

While coming back to school, i noticed that i had a short, rubber, loose hose connected to the left side of the rear axle. My friend told me that it may be the diff vent hose and wanted to make sure here. If it is, can you tell me where the other end of the hose connects to. The car still runs...
  2. S

Need an opinion on headlight and corners

All of you convinced me to wait and just save up. I looked at my car and it would look silly with just the clear corners. So now just to save up another 150 and then i am set Thanks
  3. S

I would go with the headlights but i am tight on money right now since i am in college. Maybe over the summer i would go for them. Would it be better to get them together rather then the corners first?
  4. S

I am planning on buying the clear corners that everyone is getting on ebay but the only thing that is holding me back is that i don't have the diamond cut headlights. I just don't want it to look weird with clear corners and regular headlights. Can anyone convince me to get the corners? Does...
  5. S

Any experience with Explorer Express Cargo Net

Thanks. I will give them a call before i order it
  6. S

Any experience with Explorer Express Cargo Net

Does anyone have any experience with their cargo net? I am getting tired of stuff moving around in the trunk and wanted to know if this was good enough to store groceries and some other stuff in there. http://www.explorerexpress.com/catalog/pages/rearcargo.html...
  7. S

Upgrading my sound

Thanks. I guess i would have to get a Sony in order for it to work.
  8. S

Upgrading my sound

would it be possible to hardwire it to the new HU cause i want the best sound possible from it
  9. S

Upgrading my sound

I have been lurking around trying to learn a lot about the explorer i acquired. I got a 96 for college that came with a Sony CD changer that is FM Modulated from what i know because i have to tune to a FM Station in order to hear it. I want to upgrade to a new HU but what to incorporate the CD...
Back