Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. B

In deep...

Thats a pretty expensive hole, not to change the subject, but what Scanner did you get, I have been looking at them for a while...
  2. B

JP goes LED, Interior and Rock Lights

These obviously run off of 12v. How hard was it to wire them up?
  3. B

Sirrius and GPS antennae

The Hockey puck is your Sirius. As for the antenna for the mirror, do you have a photo? It could be a remote start....
  4. B

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

This is awesome. I want in...
  5. B

Has anyone replaced their dash lights with leds?

I have some dash lights out on my XLT as well....Anyone know how to do this...?
  6. B

New Explorer club in Massachusetts.

My parents live about a mile from the Forest. I usually go in up around the Ledge, there are a lot of "roads" back there, nothing too crazy but after a good rain, you can absolutley get the Ex dirty! I am busy this weekend but Sunday the 26th in the morning I am available.
  7. B

2006 XLT Power Window Issues

Hello, I scanned the other topics and didn't find anything so here we go: I have a 2006 XLT with 125k on it. I have been having issues with the windows. The windows are intermittent from the driver's panel, except for the driver's window. The windows all work from thier respective door...
  8. B

Somewhat new to this towing business and I have several questions.

On my 2006 the hitch is part of the frame. You will not be swapping the Class II but adding a class III under it. As for the wiring, everything is there if you want to add a 7 way. I went to an RV dealer and bought a 7 way adapter (permanent mount). Basically it plugs into the 4 way flat and...
  9. B

Need to Install Brake Controller - What do I need?

On the '06 it is under the steering wheel under the dash. Plugs right in, takes longer to figure out where you want to put the controller. I have the Class II hitch with the 4 way flat plug for lighting and mine was there. The connection for the 7 way plug was taped above the 4 way flat. I added...
  10. B

Quite a bit. Most is on the easy side. Lots of fun after a decent rain. There are very few gates and none of the rangers or the EPs give you a hard time as long as you don't get stupid.
  11. B

2007 Ford Explorer XLT battery drain problem

I have the same issue with my 06. If I leave it for 4-5 days it is dead.
  12. B

people in CT?

I am in Metro-Boston. Where are you in CT?
  13. B

Noob from Massachussets

Nice looking ST. I am just down the street from you in Bedford.
  14. B

Is there any activity lately? I know the Freetown State Forest very well as I gre up right down the street. Would be interested in going out with some folks to do some wheeling.
Back