Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. R

Ordered an XLT in Ingot Silver with Appearance Package

Thanks Truckguy7... I am excited. Was told it would be about 14 weeks to get here (Western Canada) from Chicago. Good luck in your search.
  2. R

Ordered an XLT in Ingot Silver with Appearance Package

Hi, I just ordered the 2015 XLT in Ingot Silver with the appearance package but am having trouble finding pictures of what this will look like - exterior and interior. Has anyone else ordered this combo and have some pics they can share? Thanks, R2theJ
  3. R

My 2013 Limited has a build and delievery estimate

XLT 4WD with 202a package and towing, Platinum White: Ordered - Jan 9, 2012 Built - March 26, 2012 Delivered to Dealer - April 20, 2012 Picking up today - finally!!!! :can::D
  4. R

2013 XLT w/ 2nd row captain chairs

I feel for you - I ordered my XLT on Jan. 9, 2012 and still don't have it...
  5. R

3rd Row Cargo Mat

I like the Weathertech a little more based on the websites... I ordered yesterday and looks like I will have them before my '13 XLT 4x4 arrives!
  6. R

Got VIN today on Limited I ordered on 2/20

Hey Clindey, I feel your pain. I ordered my 2013 on Jan 9 and still have no confirmation or VIN, let alone a build date. It has been a very frustrating experience so far, especially seeing others who have ordered in the last few weeks already have delivery dates... Cory is great and found my...
  7. R

Hey Cory, Is it not strange to have ordered on Jan.9th and not have any confirmation yet?
  8. R

2013 Explorer XLT Interesting... I ordered my 2013 XLT on January 9, 2012 and have not received any build info, VIN or even a confirmation. Spoke to my dealer today and they had no info for me.
Back