1. J

Here's Our New Ride!

Congrats! Love the color...:)
  2. J

New X owner now

Congrats and welcome to the club! :)
  3. J

Shes finally here.... 2012 Explorer...

Those are the factory mud guards. I installed them on my '12 XLT (fronts took about 20 mins, rears about 45 mins because I had to pull the tires) and I am VERY happy I did it. I keeps a lot of muck out between the doors and the kick panels. Here is where I got mine: Front...
  4. J

2011+ - 5th Gen Ford Explorer Photo Contest Submissions

Looks like a TV ad for NASA showing that they replaced the crawler with the new Explorer...:)
  5. J

MFT Update extends warranty

Is this for 2011 and 2012 MY? Just curious as I have not recieved my package but did the install via SyncMyRide... Thanks for sharing the info!! - Joe
  6. J

Rear Climate Control

I found some interesting things when getting used to the AC and heat for the 2nd/3rd rows on my 2012. Here were my findings: 1. If I take control on the MyFordTouch interface of the rear seating and I set the temperature to coldest and fan to high I get output from all of the roof vents...
  7. J

2012 Limited Bugflector II doesn't fit Eco/ Please help

Frank - What size did you get? The max coverage, the 6" less or 12" less coverage set? Not sure I want something that goes almost 2' up onto the hood...:) Thanks in advance! - Joe
  8. J

Looks great Frank! Now I'll be looking into one...:) - Joe
  9. J

Jetz - do you have the 3M Invisible Shield? If so can you take some pics? :) Thanks! - Joe
  10. J

2012 XLT with some upgrades...:)

Thanks Vince! deewan - They are Ford mud flaps - got them through PartsCheap.com for about $10 less per set than from the dealer...:) - Joe
  11. J

2012 XLT with some upgrades...:)

First off, thanks to everyone here on the forums...I've been stalking around for a while looking over all of the others who have tricked out their Ex's with some nice gear. From that I learned some of the products to stay away from and some others worth getting into...:) So far I have...
  12. J

A faster, simpler, better myford touch is here - MFT Update

Does anyone know if the AppLink package will be pushed into the 2011/2012 Ex's? Now that we are running the same version of MFT as the newer cars that do have the AppLink addons it seems we should have it too...:) - J
  13. J

Well, I downloaded the update this AM and got it installed. Took 45 mins and I have been loving it. The speed is great, had a little weirdness around using a USB drive with MP3s on it (it seemed to lose its mind for one powerup of the vehicle - fine since). I did have the remote start...
  14. J

Talked to my dealer this morning to ask about the upgrade...was told they did not have anything...interesting. Not sure if they are just holding back or really don't have anything yet. Either way the Ex is going into the shop Friday for the remote start install so I will talk to one of the...
Back