Search results | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Search results

1. T

daverob

I owned a xlt and it Didnt have the sub/amp only my 2 EB editions had them so my mistake
  2. T

daverob

Ya the subwoofer is only equipped in the Eddie Bauer edition I would check your fuse under the steering and if not you may check to see if there is a fuse in the back of the stereo itself
  3. T

daverob

It is on the passenger side
  4. T

Wheel bearings!!!!

Ok will do when I get a chance and I'll update when fixed
  5. T

Wheel bearings!!!!

Tires are fine I was told maybe a u joint in the front somewhere but not sure how to check with out taking it apart. And yes they are superwinch manual locking hubs
  6. T

daverob

Your amp is located in the back inside the panel Just to the left of speaker
  7. T

Wheel bearings!!!!

Yep they are superwinch
  8. T

Wheel bearings!!!!

Ok so last week I started hearing a rattling/buzzing noise from my front wheels while at slow speed so I figured it was my wheel bearings took it all apart replaced all four upfront bearings (passenger side was still good but replaced anyway) after all said and done still has the same noise any...
  9. T

Front bumper build scheduled!

I have been wanting to build a front and rear bumper for my 93 but don't know where to get my metals from
  10. T

1992 ford explorer transmission leak

I had something of the same thing happen to me while mudding I had mine over heat and dump all my tranny fluid so I left it till next weekend filled it up with fluid works fine and does not leak and has not done anything like yet
  11. T

Thinking about getting a 1st gen!

I think they are or atleast I can fit more stuff in mine than my mom can in her 96
  12. T

Thinking about getting a 1st gen!

I personally love the first gens much more than any other gen due to the fact i think they have more room in them cargo wise I have owned the 91 92 and 93 bought them all cheap on craigslist but in my area they go decently priced for 20 yr old SUVs even with mods already done to them
  13. T

Zombie Assault Preparedness Vehicle or ZAPV

What pages are the updated Numbers on?
  14. T

I like the fact you can pick a different color to match your vehicle color
  15. T

Man that thing will be a beast I wouldn't even want to be infront of while it's not moving
  16. T

#315 : Terry Saulmon : Huntington, IN : maintenance man/ mr. Fix it : 1992 Eddie edit. (Red Ryder)
  17. T

So if a page on face book is made what would the name be so I can find it?
  18. T

I would like #315if not taken
  19. T

Do I just add a quote and it will add it automatically (never quoted a thread before) but I personally think we need some boats on here as well
  20. T

How do I get my selected number posted on here?
  21. T

I would totally get in on zapv if they had vinyls and numbers I would do it to both of mine and the girlfriends car (if she would let me)
  22. T

Front hitch 1st gen explorer

Ya I seen your post on here awhile ago and that's why I mentioned I don't have access to a welder but one of my buddys at work said they could possibly do the welding for me but do you remember on how many inches you took from the sides to make it fit properly
  23. T

Front hitch 1st gen explorer

I'm looking for a hitch for the front of my explorer for a removable winch I'm not looking for a full push guard with winch just looking around for the front hitch ideas and where I can buy one I would make one if that was an option But don't have a welder
  24. T

First ford

I would suggest doing just a minor tune up and that may help with the sluggish but I would do that any way just cuz of how long it's been sitting and for the back window when mine didn't work it's was a faulty fuse but good luck with your new explorer
  25. T

Dually explorer?

It would just be for some what for show and light mud I'm just looking to do something with it it's been awhile since I've done anything to it
Back